Happy Fourth of July!
0. phoneArena 04 Jul 2014, 06:34 posted on
Independence Day is here! You would know it even if you somehow forgot today was the day - with firework vendors around the corner, backyards crowded with people ready to get that barbecue started…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. ArtSim98 (Posts: 3501; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
I'm so proud that this years first hurricane was named after me! :D
2. XperiaFanZone (Posts: 1626; Member since: 21 Sep 2012)
Happy Fourth of July. رمضان كريم مبارك
From the UK.
3. Arte-8800 (banned) (Posts: 4562; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
I thought you was something else?
UK, London, Edgware Road, west-side.
Rejoice on this day.
5. XperiaFanZone (Posts: 1626; Member since: 21 Sep 2012)
Nah I'm not Arab..that's something else in a different language XD
8. XperiaFanZone (Posts: 1626; Member since: 21 Sep 2012)
It's in Arabic, I searched for the word in that language.
9. PhansMuneeb (Posts: 359; Member since: 28 Jan 2012)
same to you (for the one written in urdu) XperiaFanZone ...
10. ScottSchneider (Posts: 324; Member since: 06 Dec 2011)
Happy Fourth of July to SuperAndroidEvo... DarkJedii.. and to all from the US...
From a Galaxy... :P
14. NokiaFTW (Posts: 2058; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
Ramadan Kareem bro. I didn't know you know Arabic.
15. XperiaFanZone (Posts: 1626; Member since: 21 Sep 2012)
You too. I don't know Arabic, I just searched for the translation XD
4. mercorp (Posts: 992; Member since: 28 Jan 2012)
Anyway,happy 238th anniversary.
Do lookout for great offers on smartphones too.
7. RebelwithoutaClue (Posts: 1916; Member since: 05 Apr 2013)
I thought Independence day was a movie ;)
11. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 3492; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Happy Independence day to PA and all the fellow PA users from US. :)
12. AfterShock (Posts: 3698; Member since: 02 Nov 2012)
Happy Fourth to my neighbors south of the 49th!
13. ThePython (Posts: 589; Member since: 08 May 2013)
Today's the day where Brits stay inside all day, crying and eating ice cream.
Happy ScrewEngland Day!