Happy Easter 2014!
Nonetheless, it's a beautiful day that comes to signify that it's time for everything to start anew. We can't wait to see what the future holds, and you can bet that we're more than honored to have you by our side as it all unfolds before our eyes.
To you, our readers, we wish good health, good fortune, and fulfilling life.
Happy Easter 2014!
3. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Happy Easter, PA and everyone!
4. ArtSim98 (Posts: 3473; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
Yum yum soon digging into the lamb. lol Happy Easter!
5. Anshulonweb (Posts: 430; Member since: 07 Feb 2014)
4/20 today......Yay happy weeder day...I mean easter day...
10. darkkjedii (Posts: 14734; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Lol my sister is all over the 4/20 day thing. She's Cheech Chong, and Smokey from Friday all rolled into one. No pun intended lol.
13. papss (unregistered)
Good for her sir! Happy Happy Happy is she :)
15. darkkjedii (Posts: 14734; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
No papss her job random drug tests, and she's hard headed. Not a good combo
21. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
Feel sorry for your drug addict sister...
32. MR-H- (Posts: 116; Member since: 10 Apr 2014)
"Why is there a need to...?" I don't think fruit owners deserve any sympathies,,,,,,
37. darkkjedii (Posts: 14734; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
It's not that we don't deserve sympathies, it's that we don't need them. We buy what we want, what we like, and base it totally off of our needs/wants. We don't buy for specs, bragging rights, or out of silly fanboy pressure. Your post shows the level of intellect you have, and that's sad. Head to church now little boy, like a good 14 yr old living with mommy and daddy should. Have a nice day.
41. MR-H- (Posts: 116; Member since: 10 Apr 2014)
Hello, are you saying you won't take a highend Chevy or a Dodge Viper, but Toyota prius?
Are you telling me you would rather be normal build with average strength than going to gym progressing you're body and shape?
Hello no need for that useless mommy and daddy garbage, please refer and answer like a proper adult. To me it looks like you are the one whose acting like a 14. Look at you you grown man, no need to converse like kids.
43. darkkjedii (Posts: 14734; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
This ain't about Chevy Dodge Vipers, or Prius'. It's not about normal builds or average strength. Buy what you want, use it, and STFU! How's that for a grown man?
48. MR-H- (Posts: 116; Member since: 10 Apr 2014)
it's called comparing, one item leads to many.
Onw word can relate to many when you study Economics you will, but from what isee in you is hate and jealousy...
I was giving you a point of view.
I find you ill and sick, you are not fit to post and talk to.
49. darkkjedii (Posts: 14734; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Good, then don't post on my comments, don't comment on my posts, and don't talk to me. Problem solved.
35. darkkjedii (Posts: 14734; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
You don't feel sorry for my sister, there's no way you could. You said that as a jab to me, and there's no reason to feel sorry for her, she's fine. As I've told you previously, there's no need for you to comment on my posts. We've nothing to discuss, be gone maggot.
39. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
You see, I don't care what you have told to me since I'm free to comment what I want and when I want. :P
If you don't like that someone comments your sister then why bring your sister and her relationships with drugs to the tech site? (Rhetorical question with a little sermon.)
40. darkkjedii (Posts: 14734; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
I'm done with u maggot, I'll let u rant, since it's what you do best POS!!!
42. MR-H- (Posts: 116; Member since: 10 Apr 2014)
Poor Darkkjeddi has lost and always losses with others, can't back his own posts and calls others maggot. Wth come on you big huge grown man act like an adult not like a kid.
Please have some self respect .. and it's easter aswell
45. darkkjedii (Posts: 14734; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Lost how? I didn't race, fight or compete with anyone. Now my Yankees lost BIG TIME yesterday. 16-1 to the rays. That's a loss, I simply checked two maggots, that's not a loss.
47. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
It looks like my comment induced hysteria to you. Drugs may be the reason of psychic instability but I hope that you don't use drugs as your sister does. :( Also I understand that family problems may be very sensitive topic, but then why bring them here? If you don't have a common sense to understand that tech site is not a place to talk about the drugs then it is not my fault. :)
50. MR-H- (Posts: 116; Member since: 10 Apr 2014)
Because I assume he's lonely and is having problems with his wife and kids and family?
They must've rejected him and comes to PA and tries to be very cosy friendly with every user,.... Looks like he loves guys....?
54. andynaija (Posts: 614; Member since: 08 Sep 2012)
Hey, Hey, Hey!
51. darkkjedii (Posts: 14734; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
I'm done with you maggot had a clear meaning. Not my fault you didn't get it, so if I stop responding maybe you will. Hope this works.
52. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
Don't be so mad, go and eat some Easter eggs. :D
7. DCSeerIvan (Posts: 35; Member since: 14 Apr 2014)
Happy eastern eggs. Also to those who likes eggs happy eastern egg. Just Kidding :))
8. iGeek (Posts: 171; Member since: 15 Mar 2013)
Happy Easter to every single member of the PA Team and to everyone on this website! It's true that we argue a lot in the comments section but that's what remarkable about this amazing PA community or let me call it family! I will always wake up in the morning and visit PA before anything else!
9. Life_Engineer (Posts: 15; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
A long post and a lot of comments and the word Jesus wasn't even mentioned.
What a shame... Easter is about Jesus rising from the dead and freeing us from the sin.
It would have been better if you used an appropriate picture instead of those eggs...
Happy easter everyone and may Jesus bless your life and enlighten it in case you're on the dark side...
11. darkkjedii (Posts: 14734; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Easter is as much about his resurrection, as Xmas is about his birth. I respect your post, but both are paganistic holidays, that have been commercialized beyond repair. They belong to big business now :(
14. grahaman27 (Posts: 359; Member since: 05 Apr 2013)
They are only pagan if you don't celebrate. Jesus is risen.
18. darkkjedii (Posts: 14734; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
I feel you, I'm not the religious type, more of a student of all religions. I study them all, but subscribe to none. I believe in the creator and leave it at that bro.
17. ArtSim98 (Posts: 3473; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
Nobody cares about religion these days (at least nobody should, at least in a very extreme way). And if someone does, their comments belong to the Jesus community not PA lol. Easter is about eating good food and chocolate and being with family.
25. ahhxd717 (Posts: 332; Member since: 08 Dec 2011)
If you're looking for religious posts and insight, go elsewhere. This is not a Christian forum. Nobody wants a preachy comment in a tech blog.
28. SleepingOz (unregistered)
Nah easter is about the goddess Ostara!
Get your fact right, and don't be such a zealous prick.
57. The13thKing (banned) (Posts: 849; Member since: 26 Feb 2014)
100% bro. that's sad really.. Happy Easter to you! God bless you.
12. papss (unregistered)
Happy Easter my fellow tech geeks! We may not all agree and we may love to make a small issue seem huge but we all share the love for phones
23. MR-H- (Posts: 116; Member since: 10 Apr 2014)
"Great post papss"
We still have fanboy in us, but still agree to others and they upon-self.
20. AfterShock (Posts: 3698; Member since: 02 Nov 2012)
Happy Easter to PA, and all of its readers!
26. ahhxd717 (Posts: 332; Member since: 08 Dec 2011)
Happy holidays guys. Whether it be Easter or 4/20, have a good day!!
34. MR-H- (Posts: 116; Member since: 10 Apr 2014)
That's weird 4/20/2014, it's ment to be 20-04-2014. who and why would you count months first instead od days? Weird Americans.
31. elisha.siegelman (Posts: 20; Member since: 28 Feb 2014)
Why don't you wish us a happy holiday for every religion, then?
33. chocowii (Posts: 383; Member since: 30 Jan 2014)
Is it just me PA or it is hard to post comment here?
Ever since they put the "bad-word-detector" in the contents, it took me sometime to get started typing because it FCs my Nexus tablet.
Im using Firefox for browsing and Swype for typing.
36. papss (unregistered)
No it's not just you. When I go to hit post comment the screen moves up causing me to type wrong. I thought it was chrome so I'm looking for a better browser (for me ) while I use my m8
60. chocowii (Posts: 383; Member since: 30 Jan 2014)
The screen freezes for like 10 seconds after I click Reply or Add comment. It FCs when I try to type something while the screen freeze. This site becomes more and more mobile unfriendly. Ironic that it is for mobile devices but its only available thru desktop browsing.
53. boomboom (Posts: 53; Member since: 10 Oct 2013)
Happy easter to all p.a members and the readers... :)
56. Augustine (Posts: 896; Member since: 28 Sep 2013)
Christ is risen!
Happy Easter to all men of good will.