Hands on with HTC Touch

Posted: , by PhoneArena Team

Hands on with HTC Touch
HTC and Sprint have teamed up to bring a CDMA version of the Touch to market. The Sprint Touch addresses the shortcomings of the GSM version by doubling the processing speed and memory (400MHz, 256MB ROM/64MB RAM,) and improves on the first iteration of HTC’s TouchFLO interface. TouchFLO allows for finger gestures which allow the user to bring up shortcuts and manipulate photos. Other notable features include SprintTV and the Sprint Music Store, a 2 megapixel camera and microSDHC support. The Sprint Touch ships with EVDO rev 0, but will be upgradeable to rev A which will add GPS support.

Expect our HTC Touch Review!

Hands on with HTC Touch
Hands on with HTC Touch
Hands on with HTC Touch
Next to BlackBerry Pearl

Next to BlackBerry Pearl

User Interface
User Interface
User Interface

User Interface

Like this story? Like us on Facebook to follow our posts:

posted on 20 Oct 2010, 01:41

1. god (unregistered)

seems like a nice phone but I would like to see it on a better network, like Verizon. Other than that I won't be switching to get the phone but I will be crossing my fingers for Verizon to carry it

posted on 18 Nov 2007, 01:20

2. Omie (unregistered)

Verizon will be getting this in Q1 08

posted on 18 Nov 2007, 20:41

I have the Iphone and the HTC Touch and like the Touch better becasue I can hear it ring! I have missed so many calls because of the low voume and bad speakerphone on the Iphone. Does everything I want..so now I can drop the extra line and the additional other network charges

posted on 19 Nov 2007, 11:01

4. jorge (unregistered)

I've had the Touch for 2 weeks now. It's a great averall device. The touch flow feature is easy to get use to with the exceptions of text messaging; if you are a heavy texter you migth have an issue with this phone. Call quality, reception and call features are great. One big issue i've found is that when I'm on a call i tend to turn on the camera by pressing the side camera botton but other than that and up to now I think I made the rigth decission on upgradign to this phone. I'll be testing the Email, Nav. and traffic features and posting my findings soon.

posted on 19 Nov 2007, 17:59

5. eric (unregistered)

verizon is set to launch the phone in january as the "vogue" and i believe it will be rev A upgradable too

posted on 11 Dec 2007, 09:56

6. Greatheart (unregistered)

when Verizon opens its network I'll buy the phone from sprint and use it on verions network .. thats if verizon is not selling thier version of the phone too. Buy the phone from sprint use it on verizon