Handheld Nautiz X1 claims to be the toughest smartphone in the world
0. phoneArena 18 Sep 2012, 05:48 posted on
The Handheld Nautiz X1 has been given IP67 certification and complies with the 810G military standard, meaning that it can withstand a lot more abuse than an ordinary smartphone would ever be subjected to. It comes with a 4-inch WVGA display, dual-core 1GHz processor, and a 5-megapixel camera...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 2957; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
I'd buy an Xperia Acro S and sacrifice the shock proof-ness instead of paying $900 for this un-scary monster.
3. cepcamba (Posts: 717; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
Yep. Buy a shock-resistant otterbox and the total cost would still be lower than $900.
4. AstronautJones (Posts: 143; Member since: 01 Aug 2012)
For $900 it should have better than 2 year old specs. Yes, anything out today and an Otterbox........
5. ChangMin2012 (Posts: 87; Member since: 14 Apr 2012)
Looks badarse, makes me want to touchscreen everything...
6. rusticguy (Posts: 2810; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
similar thing existed in form of what imate 810 F claimed to be was ... and it offered lifetime warranty
10. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 2957; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Now it means FORWARD and not back!! :D
9. loken (Posts: 462; Member since: 09 May 2012)
Xperia V is better... heck xperia acctive can withstand even the crushings of a car
11. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
better buy 3310!! undestructable phone ever!