Halo: Spartan Assault for WP8 coming first to Verizon for $6.99
0. phoneArena 12 Jul 2013, 09:48 posted on
Not too long ago, we heard that Halo: Spartan Assault would be making its way to Microsoft's mobile platforms, including Windows Phone 8. The game has been developed by Vanguard Games and 343 Industries, and will be a top-down twin-stick shooter. And, now we also know that the game will be exclusive to Verizon when it launches in the U.S....
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. PhansMuneeb (Posts: 337; Member since: 28 Jan 2012)
Now even games are exclusive....
4. joseg81 (Posts: 154; Member since: 15 Jul 2011)
yes it does and it sux having to buy or use a certain type of phone just to play a game :( guess they're counting on die hard fans to boost their WP sales.
5. kozza3 (Posts: 573; Member since: 17 Oct 2012)
i agree with you 100%
WP exclusive? i guess they don't want to sell the game very well... Verizon exclusive? well they do have 4 models for sale...
6. papss (Posts: 3429; Member since: 03 Sep 2012)
This game will sell extremely well regardless. I can't wait to get this or any Halo game for that matter.
7. immortallyborn (Posts: 1; Member since: 12 Jul 2013)
Early release exclusivity for Verizon, WTH!? This is going to dissuade many of us most devoted WP8 owners from purchasing this long awaited mobile Halo experience. REGARDLESS of price!!! Dumb move Microsoft!