Halo: Spartan Assault becomes the first Windows app for phones and PCs alike
0. phoneArena 15 Apr 2014, 09:42 posted on
Microsoft is making moves lately, and they don't disappoint. Starting now, Halo: Spartan Asault becomes the first universal Windows app, marked with a new "Made for Windows Phones and PCs" icon and text. This means you can buy it on one device, and download it across all your Windows-running gadgets without spending additional bucks...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Anshulonweb (Posts: 430; Member since: 07 Feb 2014)
Hmmm....unified windows system is really good idea....
2. Humphrey.One (Posts: 23; Member since: 14 Nov 2013)
I'd love to enjoy Halo 5 on my smartwatch one day.
4. alterecho (Posts: 1094; Member since: 23 Feb 2012)
It will be an XBOX exclusive or will require a Windows x+1 to run.
Windows x+1 home/professional will need to be bought separately.
3. chocowii (Posts: 384; Member since: 30 Jan 2014)
Please convince me to play Halo. Is that really a good game?
5. alterecho (Posts: 1094; Member since: 23 Feb 2012)
Its story is absolutely THE best. Its scope is MASSIVE (after Mass Effect).
You've got to read the books first, though, to understand whats going on.
9. clevername (Posts: 1435; Member since: 11 Jul 2008)
You dont have to read the books but if you enjoy story in your games then it adds a whole new dimension. And really just the first and third books "fall of reach" and "first strike" are what's needed to get better insight to the main character. Cole protocol and contact harvest and the forerunner saga give you more about the universe, the rest are just fanfare.
But if you are just looking for great gameplay single or multiplayer, Halo is one of the best franchises for either.from halo 1-4 and the spinoffs.
7. jroc74 (Posts: 5271; Member since: 30 Dec 2010)
Thats one thing I like about Android....(except the PC part)...will have to keep my eye on WP.....
Just realized I would have to be on Win 8 to use on PC's... :-( Need to do some homework, research on Win 8 now
11. rodneyej1 (Posts: 3575; Member since: 06 Jul 2013)
It's worth it.. I'm using all of this right now.. Trust me,, you can't go wrong!
10. SemperFiV12 (Posts: 934; Member since: 09 Nov 2010)
I LOVE this game... waiting for next iteration on Xbox One!