Halloween Humor: iPhone gives people a zombie freak out
0. phoneArena 17 Oct 2013, 20:34 posted on
Just a quick picture is all it takes right? What could possibly go wrong? Unless you are an unsuspecting...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. PapaSmurf (Posts: 9887; Member since: 14 May 2012)
"My boyfriend has me twisted."
Quote of the day lol.
3. THE.DARK.KNIGHT (banned) (Posts: 269; Member since: 09 Sep 2013)
I heard that but what is it supposed to mean.
6. reckless562 (banned) (Posts: 1153; Member since: 09 Sep 2013)
it means that her bf probally belives in the iluminuti n a bunch of other witch craft vodo s**t n tells her that that s**t is real n that one time when he was younger he say his grandma makin a shrine or some bs.
n so she saw that n now is second guessing he own sense of reality kuz b4 she just listened to him n was like w/e but now shes "twisted" kuz she doesnt know what to believe anymore...... youre welcome @the.dark.knight
7. trustory (Posts: 121; Member since: 23 Jan 2013)
Well I'm a a teen so i can help lol. It just means that her boyfriend said something wrong about her
5. reckless562 (banned) (Posts: 1153; Member since: 09 Sep 2013)
LAAAMMOOOOO that freakin rules!!!!!! i wana try that on some one
2. PapaSmurf (Posts: 9887; Member since: 14 May 2012)
That kitchen is probably the size of most of my apartment. :/
4. bugsbunny00 (Posts: 1723; Member since: 07 Jun 2013)
Well since i already know now I won't be scared.. Thanks PA.