Half the U.S. is now connected via a smartphone or tablet, mobile penetration booming
0. phoneArena 01 Oct 2012, 08:29 posted on
Half of all adults in the United States can now access the Internet via a smartphone or a tablet. That percentage has grown significantly in a boom of mobile device adoption…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. PhenomFaz (Posts: 1234; Member since: 26 Sep 2012)
And at the forefront is Android leading the charge :)
3. PAPINYC (banned) (Posts: 2315; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
You said it, Android has more of the "Penetration" that Victor H seems to be so fond of, hence, based on Victor's article Android has deeper "Penetration"! I hope deeper "Penetration" makes Victor happiest.
2. PowTheBowl (Posts: 86; Member since: 19 Apr 2012)
How about children? lol they probably borrow adults' smartphone/tablet.
4. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4774; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
Well they must be polling the people who can actually buy a tablet/smartphone. I mean children can't do that themselves to the extent an adult can.
I don't see Verizon letting a kid sign a 2 year contract. Maybe prepaid but who knows. lol