Half of all app revenue on Android and iOS goes to just 25 developers, mostly game studios
1. wendygarett posted on 06 Dec 2012, 09:19 3
Zynga, Electronic Arts, Disney, Kabam, Rovio, Glu, Gameloft and Storm8’s TeamLava.
These are my favourite!!
2. cripton805 posted on 06 Dec 2012, 16:47 0
I though I would like Electronic arts over Gameloft, but they seem to abandon their games often.
5. Nadr1212 posted on 06 Dec 2012, 22:02 0
Well, U know what they say, U learn something new every day!!!!
(Ooh, that rhymed)!!!
6. Reluctant_Human posted on 06 Dec 2012, 23:38 0
Square enix would be my top pic if they didn't charge so much for their games and were quicker about porting their titles from ios to android.
3. Edmund posted on 06 Dec 2012, 17:03 1
but but but... They have 700,000 app's whereas WP only has 120,000 lol
4. jsdechavez posted on 06 Dec 2012, 21:20 2
And it would be better for most developers I think to go to Windows Phone or perhaps BB10 development because the chances of breaking out is bigger due to less competition and more chances of discoverability..