Half of all app revenue on Android and iOS goes to just 25 developers, mostly game studios
1. wendygarett (unregistered)
Zynga, Electronic Arts, Disney, Kabam, Rovio, Glu, Gameloft and Storm8’s TeamLava.
These are my favourite!!
2. cripton805 (Posts: 1256; Member since: 18 Mar 2012)
I though I would like Electronic arts over Gameloft, but they seem to abandon their games often.
5. Nadr1212 (Posts: 741; Member since: 22 Sep 2012)
Well, U know what they say, U learn something new every day!!!!
(Ooh, that rhymed)!!!
6. Reluctant_Human (Posts: 879; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
Square enix would be my top pic if they didn't charge so much for their games and were quicker about porting their titles from ios to android.
3. Edmund (Posts: 656; Member since: 13 Jul 2012)
but but but... They have 700,000 app's whereas WP only has 120,000 lol
4. jsdechavez (Posts: 713; Member since: 20 Jul 2012)
And it would be better for most developers I think to go to Windows Phone or perhaps BB10 development because the chances of breaking out is bigger due to less competition and more chances of discoverability..