Half of G1 owners converted from Featurephones
0. phoneArena 02 Apr 2009, 03:49 posted on
With a new TV ad, T-Mobile has been trying to breathe life back into the first Android powered device...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. belve14 (Posts: 113; Member since: 31 Mar 2009)
T-Mobile is for kids...there network is not great at all and I dont understand why companies keep giving them nice phones lol.
2. *HOVA* (Posts: 564; Member since: 11 Dec 2008)
You call the G1 a nice phone?!?!?! Hideous....
3. igor550 (Posts: 27; Member since: 16 Dec 2008)
You are a kid and it's not for you to understand such things.
4. vzw fanman (Posts: 1974; Member since: 11 Dec 2008)
a phone is only as good as the network its on
5. Phonecall01 (unregistered)
Mmm! so does that mean vzw needs a software update every week...like the storm.
6. vzw fanman (Posts: 1974; Member since: 11 Dec 2008)
why does the storm need a software update every week dude? i am totally satisfied with my storm
8. belve14 (Posts: 113; Member since: 31 Mar 2009)
dude you must be a team mobile memeber talking reckless...but you stay with team mobile there bud have fun trying to call your 5 favs lmao
10. belve14 (Posts: 113; Member since: 31 Mar 2009)
I apologize I guess I didnt make it clear on who exactly I was talking to. Comment 10 was to Hova and comment 11 was to igor550
14. belve14 (Posts: 113; Member since: 31 Mar 2009)
Yup I think I summed you up real quick Igor there is no way you are half the man I am...so like I said you stick to your little 5 favs and dont forget you have a 10:00 curfew lol