Hackers use Siri with mind control (may be bogus)
0. phoneArena posted on 13 Nov 2011, 12:51
The inconvenience of using Siri in a noisy space may be something we can overcome fairly soon... using mind control. Project Black Mirror has put together a prototype and a working demo of mind controlled Siri commands...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. protozeloz posted on 11 Nov 2011, 17:21 3 0
Cool! If it's true then these guys need a new job pronto! And we need that in the form of a bt headset or something
2. Whateverman posted on 11 Nov 2011, 17:42 1 0
That is some darn good hackin'! I would buy an iPhone just to do that.
8. remixfa posted on 11 Nov 2011, 19:51 2 0
gotta say, thats pretty cool.. lol. If they can find a way to fit that into a case like they do with the extra battery (and find a way to not have electrodes all over your head), they would sell a crap ton.
4. clevername posted on 11 Nov 2011, 18:46 1 0
I wonder if they came up with the tech it used that novelty headset for PC that did the same. I remember watching a review of the headset on G4's AOTS when cod world at war was still popular.
7. xiobnb posted on 11 Nov 2011, 19:16 2 2
google or window hurry up and hire these guys!!!! dont let apple hire them and then sue the heck out of anyone that will have this concept !!! you know.. since the patent system is already broken ...you can patent a gesture and thats like retarded !
9. nanozander posted on 11 Nov 2011, 21:19 6 2
Now lets see if apple will hire these geniuses or get their own enginers to coppy that idea and claim it as their own..
11. Azure01 posted on 11 Nov 2011, 22:17 2 0
Lol that you considered anything else besides the latter.
15. SlimSoulja86 posted on 13 Nov 2011, 06:48 1 0
[iPhone 4 owner here] you bet Apple will steal the idea and say "This changes everything, again. Now you can think about it, and Siri will do it for you. This is the best iPhone ever...."
12. Johnny_Mnemonic posted on 11 Nov 2011, 22:36 2 0
" Let's face facts here, using your hands to control your smartphone was for suckers, so we got ourselves some voice commands. Well, it turns out voice commands are for suckers too, "Jajjaja
14. Droid_X_Doug posted on 12 Nov 2011, 11:58 1 0
Apples new business model - crowd-source new product ideas....
18. Sniggly posted on 13 Nov 2011, 23:42 1 0
I knew the second that I saw this title it was fake. You will never mind control your iPhone. Your iPhone will control you.
AND JUST SO THERE IS NO CONFUSION, disclaimer time:
THE FIRST PARAGRAPH OF THIS COMMENT WAS A JOKE.
*glares at anyone who dares take me seriously*
19. biophone posted on 13 Nov 2011, 23:53 0 0
I don't see an update in the article anywhere just in the title. sigh
21. protozeloz posted on 14 Nov 2011, 08:06 0 0
at the bottom with the video
I had my doubts on that one
20. ivanko34 posted on 14 Nov 2011, 07:44 0 0
Apple has already mind control in their products.
Look at the fans and marketing practices
23. remixfa posted on 14 Nov 2011, 10:46 0 0
you know, you try to take something at face value for once and u get slapped for it. And you guys wonder why i always think there is more going on than what is presented to us.. lol