Hacker Comex of JailbreakMe fame hired as Google intern
2. Sangeet (Posts: 232; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
Look at my pic!! Do i look like a guy with a plan?? :D
3. terabyteRouser (Posts: 434; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
who cares about his employment status?
6. Lboogey6 (Posts: 266; Member since: 31 Jan 2012)
its more of the fact that he's and intelligent person who's obviously talented in that department and going from one extreme to another (apple to google) its a big switch not to mention trade secrets and his ability to add value to the company
7. terabyteRouser (Posts: 434; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
this guy's talent is probably meaningless when placed into the pool of the entire company.
5. mariosraptor (Posts: 110; Member since: 15 Mar 2012)
oh the days for Apple are counting down
8. moroninc (Posts: 181; Member since: 14 Jul 2012)
so Apple hires to subdue? .. who knew right :P
9. Reluctant_Human (Posts: 864; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
Dude looks like Harry Potter but mad props to what he's done in making iphones better and hopefully will do the same for Google. A talented person is a terrible thing to waste.
10. Trex95 (Posts: 547; Member since: 03 Mar 2013)
Can Apple or Google hire me as security Oo!