Hack brings Google Wallet to the Samsung GALAXY Nexus
1. The_Miz (Posts: 1496; Member since: 06 Apr 2011)
First. I dont see why a hack was needed for this.
2. HTCOE (Posts: 559; Member since: 20 Nov 2011)
me either...anyways im still waiting on the galaxy nexus s version or htc's ics phone w/ beats
5. sgogeta4 (Posts: 392; Member since: 02 Feb 2011)
Have you used any Beats stuff? IMO most of their products are overpriced garbage. You're paying for the name, software can't fix terrible hardware.
7. HTCOE (Posts: 559; Member since: 20 Nov 2011)
yea i have some they aren't garbage they produced good quality sound tho they are a bit overpriced bc i have some sony headphones which produce better sound for $79.99. ive been considering on selling the beats headphones which will cover some of the cost of the phone itself. and if you're talking about paying for a name "iPhone" is the king of that noise. lol IMO . but anywho "Samsung Galaxy Nexus S"
4. sgogeta4 (Posts: 392; Member since: 02 Feb 2011)
Because it isn't supported by Verizon yet. Not sure if Sprint has some exclusivity so far but I'm sure eventually it will be supported officially. Btw what's with the obsession with being first all the time?
3. Alantef (Posts: 287; Member since: 14 Sep 2011)
This is completely retarded.....its been out for what 2...3 months and still one phone under one service....dumb!....wtf i was OVER interested in this but not anymore...i could care less....