HTC’s tech-duo highly recommends the One (M8) if you’re a pirate
0. phoneArena 05 Jun 2014, 19:09 posted on
Thanks to the "Motion Launch" feature, it is easy to use the HTC One (M8) with one hand...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
4. LetsBeHonest (Posts: 1131; Member since: 04 Jun 2013)
Nope.. May be ultra pixel camera sucks.
8. DEATHSTROKE9 (Posts: 399; Member since: 09 Nov 2013)
I bought an Xperia Z2 and I think it's the best phone ever!
9. hipnotika (Posts: 353; Member since: 06 Mar 2013)
i used xperia z2 and htc one m8 both of them.
htc is more stable and no lag ui. it's opening apps faster than z2. m8's speaker is also better than z2.
only z2's camera is good but its still better than m8 :))
14. CyberFalcon (Posts: 177; Member since: 17 Apr 2014)
Z2 has a better screen, bigger battery and IP certification.
12. Jobayer (Posts: 163; Member since: 22 Feb 2013)
ultra pixel camera is great , but it needs more pixels .
11. techperson211 (Posts: 967; Member since: 27 Feb 2014)
Why would a pirate buy a smartphone? I think they would buy big guns instead of this. It's not even water proof and pirates are in ships always.
3. GreekGeek (Posts: 918; Member since: 22 Mar 2014)
Huge bezels, lousy camera, ridiculously expensive
No thanks, I think the G3 is the better value atm
5. LetsBeHonest (Posts: 1131; Member since: 04 Jun 2013)
Great premium looking design, nice ui, great speakers, good front facing camera, it does have some advantages too... But i do agree LG G3 is better flagship currently.
6. gaara6775 (Posts: 712; Member since: 20 May 2014)
Just less bezel n decent camera. But it performs poor in lowlight condition so its decent camera. In order to be a best camera a phone should be able to take good photos both in day light n low light.
7. wilsong17 (unregistered)
i love the people criticizing a phone cuz i have a bad camera grow up and be a man and buy anything you like. on one is forcing you to buy any special kind of phone
10. aditya.g0110 (Posts: 42; Member since: 15 Aug 2013)
HTC making fun of itself with these two guys