HTC's new M8 may have four color versions at launch
0. phoneArena 29 Jan 2014, 10:40 posted on
The M8, although unconfirmed, could be announced by HTC in February or March. It might be released in black, grey, blue and red from the beginning...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
9. AliNSiddiqui (Posts: 382; Member since: 19 Sep 2012)
It's the color that was used in ICS and JB. I loved it :)
3. newbey123 (Posts: 519; Member since: 19 Mar 2012)
I have to go with classic grey! Always love the way it looks! Hurry up and release the beast HTC, my contract is up in 2 months.
4. cj100570 (Posts: 204; Member since: 12 May 2009)
Funny thing Florin T., no one really cares about your opinion of what colors the phone comes in. Less opinion, more news!
5. Florin.T (Posts: 161; Member since: 16 Dec 2013)
If it's a funny thing, let's just all smile and have a good time, shall we?
8. Commentator (Posts: 2924; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
NO, Florin! Phones are SERIOUS F%$@* BUSINESS! Jokes have NO place where peoples' egos are so fragile that a jab at their personal preferences is tantamount to a direct attack on their very soul! (Dammit!)
12. Florin.T (Posts: 161; Member since: 16 Dec 2013)
Your comment, sir Commentator, is pure gold.
14. g2a5b0e (Posts: 3441; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
Excellent use of the word tantamount. Great comment. +1
7. g2a5b0e (Posts: 3441; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
Are you always this much of an ass? If you had read the second paragraph you would know that this isn't Florin's opinion.
6. horialin (Posts: 14; Member since: 29 Jan 2014)
Salut Florin. This site looks more and more like a tabloid with this titles. Did you saw a gold HTC One in person? It's a beauty, especially with that black. You should keep your opinions for yourself and just do what you should actually do: present the news. Or put down an objective article and then make 10 accounts and say how ugly is this and how bad is that in the comment area.
10. Florin.T (Posts: 161; Member since: 16 Dec 2013)
I removed the refference to the gold version from the title. But, frankly, anything that looks golden and isn't really gold is rather kitschy. Certainly, that doesn't mean that other people can't feel free to love the color.
13. Commentator (Posts: 2924; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
But if you do that, the internet commenters win!
16. Florin.T (Posts: 161; Member since: 16 Dec 2013)
If they win a gold medal that isn't really gold, well, that's fine by me.
11. shenye (Posts: 1; Member since: 29 Jan 2014)
You do realise the second tweet was a joke for Alex Dobie right? Those are just HOLO colours.
15. Florin.T (Posts: 161; Member since: 16 Dec 2013)
Oh, all right then. I didn't realize it's a joke. Thanks for the heads up!
17. jckc92 (Posts: 25; Member since: 28 Nov 2012)
If their camera is better than previous then I own it!
18. NokiaFTW (Posts: 2058; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
Is HTC gonna name it the One Two !?!
That's a weird name.