HTC's 'all new One' title for the upcoming M8 flagship leaked again
1. LiyanaBG (Posts: 381; Member since: 07 Nov 2013)
YOU GO HTC!!!!!
anything better than the samsung band-aid phone.
14. ianbbaa (Posts: 284; Member since: 20 Mar 2013)
Yes, but HTC will need that band-aid very soon to hide their red numbers with it.
17. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Don't judge it so quickly, it's not even announced yet. I think HTC is gonna kick some ass this year with their All New One, the All New One will have storage expansion, dual cameras on the back, and if they advertise it well, their sales will go up for sure.
29. jaytai0106 (Posts: 1719; Member since: 30 Mar 2011)
Yeah, I really hope to see HTC do well this year especially they really need it. I'm just afraid that Samsung is going to out shine all the other company again because their big name. The average consumers usually go with what they know instead of do a little bit of research to see which phone is more suitable for them. Please let HTC and Sony do well this year and same for LG as well.
28. newbey123 (Posts: 506; Member since: 19 Mar 2012)
LOL, didn't even consider that atracity on the same field as the One and Z2.
31. akki20892 (Posts: 3744; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
Tremendous Premium phone is coming. Go HTC. We know you guys should have done in low light camera improvement.
37. KRONeage (Posts: 73; Member since: 17 Apr 2011)
You got to be joking! .....this piece of crap copied Touchwiz in the first place. Which began on Samsung Sybian phones and Winmo to give them a touch interface in 2005. HTC's WinMo and Sense touch UI was almost a stark naked ripoff.
Samsung's band-aid phone is all designed and built by Samsung. Most the parts are made by Samsung. Not outsourced like Apple, HTC and every other competitor does. That band-aid polycarbonate plastic is made by Samsung Group's Cheil Chemical and Industries. A World Leader in Fabrics, Fashion and Plastics for 60yrs!
They supply Top Designers with Fabrics that win awards every year. They also supply almost the entire automobile industry, including Luxury car makers with best quality materials and chemically engineered plastics. Engineered plastics that have won awards, gone into space, jet fighter cockpits, Medical gear, their own appliances, bullet proof polycarbonate resins, clear optics, besides Samsung's own Galaxy Note 3's changeable, customizable, still removable back cover.
Which is a whole lot more leather look n feeling than the $80 Pleatherette Vinyl cover HTC and Apple fans have to put on their recycled beer can aluminum. That burns your fingers in the HOT Sun and Freezer Burns them in Cold Winters. Not much different than Macbook Air or Asus Xenbook, which I have and I hate using it outdoors in the Sun.
The whole bandaid thing came from Apple Insider.... and you HTC buffoons are so anxious to keep up with the iJones's that this New Barely improved (changed the dye color) HTC One copied your beloved Apple in button placement.
2. limporgyuk (Posts: 227; Member since: 06 Nov 2013)
As an HTC One lover I have no doubt that this phone will be even more perfect, however I am very tempted by Sony and LG's offerings (obviously not Samsungs)
5. LiyanaBG (Posts: 381; Member since: 07 Nov 2013)
i agree all 3 > HTC,Sony,LG this is there year. they all make great phones
15. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Don't forget Huawei, Oppo and Xiaomi, they don't deserve to be forgotten.
Oppo will unveil their Find 7 with beastly specs next month, Huawei will unveil their beautiful Ascend P7 soon, and Xiaomi will unveil their beastly Mi4 on a cheap price soon as well.
18. LiyanaBG (Posts: 381; Member since: 07 Nov 2013)
xperiaDROID i didn't forget these i know they make great phones as well but they not averiable in the US
19. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Yes, they do. Huawei will be releasing the Mate 2 in the US with AT&T, while others like Oppo and Xiaomi, you will have to buy their phone unlocked, but I think they will also release new their phones in the US soon, hopefully.
3. mr.techdude (Posts: 566; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
So in 2015 it's going to be called 'the all new HTC one 2' I'm assuming. Good name, can't wait for the camera tech on the HTC one 2, if it disappoints me then I might be thinking of getting z2 since I hate Sony and their software but the z2 really changed my perception of Sony now and if that disappoints then why not the bone crashing, jaw dripping LG g3.
9. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
How about HTC One: The Second?
20. Epicness1o1 (Posts: 226; Member since: 30 May 2013)
WHY isnt anybody thinking of HTC One (2014) hot simple is that...
22. toink (unregistered)
2nd gen HTC One?
4. alterecho (Posts: 1094; Member since: 23 Feb 2012)
The one place where HTC and LG fumble is in the point of expandable storage.
6. LiyanaBG (Posts: 381; Member since: 07 Nov 2013)
i'm sure the HTC ONE 2014 has expandable storage. but im not sure about the LG G3 yet
13. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
What's sad is that the LG G3 didn't make it's appearance at MWC 2014 and we must wait till May to see it. I don't know I should also wait for the G3 or not, but if the All New One is overpriced again then I'll wait for the G3 or maybe get the Z2.
7. limporgyuk (Posts: 227; Member since: 06 Nov 2013)
"What's in a name? That which we call a rose
By any other name would smell as sweet."
Romeo and Juliet (II, ii, 1-2)
8. aayupanday (Posts: 543; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
HTC One 2014 would've been better but anyways this phone will end up being called that.
12. CreedFrancis (Posts: 21; Member since: 28 Feb 2014)
i agree! "All new HTC One" sounds just as bad as "The New iPad"
21. surethom (Posts: 380; Member since: 04 Mar 2009)
Whatever HTC call it it is what the user calls is like every user called "The New iPad" the "iPad 3"
We will call the HTC phone "The HTC Two" Or something similar.
10. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
HTC has been improving lately and I think the All New One will be a one beast of a device. I'm gonna wait for this one before making my decision, so please don't overprice it HTC.
11. toink (unregistered)
The name "The All New HTC One" caught up to me. It's not as stupid when I first heard it...or that's just me.
16. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Yeah, the name is quite long isn't it? Just like Alcatel with their long names on their phones like the Alcatel OneTouch Idol X+.
23. horialin (Posts: 14; Member since: 29 Jan 2014)
I think this is just an advertise motto. Why not HTC One Up, which also appeared on that teaser? Maybe it's something like 'the next Galaxy' thing.
Let's not forget #urbanstrata laughed when #evleaks leaked this for the first time.
I tend to believe this is not the real name.
26. AfterShock (Posts: 3697; Member since: 02 Nov 2012)
Wonder what happened to HTC and their old naming system?
Like Titan, Mogul, XDA,Touch etc.
This phone should have been called Luger, X-cross, Voyager or something else imo.
I know not great but better then rehashing.
27. newbey123 (Posts: 506; Member since: 19 Mar 2012)
Don't give a crap about the name, just give me the beast phone already HTC! Have an upgrade burning a hole in my pocket and ready to get my next android device. Bring the heat HTC.
30. bugsbunny00 (Posts: 1435; Member since: 07 Jun 2013)
What kind of phone do you have?..the all New one..Htc all new one,..what?
32. cornerofthemoon (Posts: 546; Member since: 20 Apr 2010)
If it has an SD card support I'm buying it. Otherwise I'll get the Galaxy S5.
35. SlowPoison77 (Posts: 27; Member since: 30 Nov 2013)
HTC one UP is perfect name, consider it HTC
36. Leonis (Posts: 334; Member since: 08 Jan 2014)
This can't be the real name. HTC One Up it is