HTC will give you at least $100 for your old phone if you trade it in for the One and only
1. _Bone_ (Posts: 2154; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
If I can throw any Jurassic gadget at them it's a great deal, but if they want recent phones I'll rather sell mine for $200 than give it to HTC for $100.
2. Captain_Doug (Posts: 976; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
I have an old Incredible that'd be nice to get rid of. Sounds cool.
3. gwuhua1984 (Posts: 1237; Member since: 06 Mar 2012)
If you go in and read the offer, they say $100 or old phone value, which ever is greater.
10. btbotimtim (Posts: 172; Member since: 08 Dec 2010)
whichever greater... I have old t-mobile behold2, nexus one, and GS1. 100 will be greater than any one... hahaha..
do they take old feature phones too?
9. richardyarrell2011 (banned) (Posts: 510; Member since: 16 Mar 2011)
Anybody with a crappy Galaxy Nexus on Sprint or Verizon should be lining up for this deal. Otherwise the Htc One definitely renders that Droid Dna useless on Verizon. I am very happy to see Htc look out for htc fans on tmobile.
11. JunitoNH (Posts: 1484; Member since: 15 Feb 2012)
Let me add something to your comments. See what you did there, Verizon & Sprint Nexus; I'll go for this offer, if one of their offerings is an unlocked device. Personally, done with carriers and their "mierda". Either you offer the device unlocked or I'll purchase one from Google. Can't wait to see all the details of the Motorola X. Sorry Apple, don't want to spend $649 on a phone, after all is just a phone.
14. stillthisguy (unregistered)
Not sure how this phone renders the Droid DNA useless on Verizon, when 1. Verizon isn't getting this phone, unless they get it 6 months down the road as the DNA+ 2. This really isn't that much of an upgrade over the DNA in the first place. Processor is a bit faster, 16GB more storage, and a possible camera upgrade. I can tell you, all three of these upgrades wouldn't feel like an upgrade to a person that owns and uses the DNA. Do you even read anything about phones or just randomly bash on GN and Verizon? You sir troll to much on this site.
4. gwuhua1984 (Posts: 1237; Member since: 06 Mar 2012)
I got a HTC Desire HD that I want to get rid of, $100 for that old device? Good deal.
6. GALAXY-STORM (Posts: 328; Member since: 13 Oct 2012)
Thanks HTC but my s3 is waiting to be replaced by s4. Hope my expectations won't be crushed.
7. StalkinUrMom (Posts: 111; Member since: 16 Apr 2012)
How much do you guys think an almost mint condition HTC Sensation is worth?
8. StalkinUrMom (Posts: 111; Member since: 16 Apr 2012)
I also have a Kyocera Echo that I bought off Craigslist for funsies. HTC would probably send me the hundred bucks but insist that I just keep the phone lol
12. MistB (Posts: 581; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
Will they accept my rust bucket Nokia 3210 and low end Nokia 100 for this beauty??That's pretty much going from a Bicycle to a 2013 maserati quattroporte.
Nah, realistically speaking they want a very recent IPhone 5 64Gb/Note 2 64Gb or even a newly purchased Xperia Z as part of the deal.
15. HDShatter (Posts: 1021; Member since: 17 Jan 2013)
Lol anybody that falls for this needs to learn how to use ebay. There going to be like trade your GS3 in perfect condition for $150 or sell it on ebay and make $400.
16. gmracer1 (Posts: 646; Member since: 28 Dec 2012)
Pssh...I'll give you $100 to get away from an iPhone.