HTC wiggles out of its slump in February, margins to rebound in Q2
0. phoneArena 07 Mar 2012, 06:00 posted on
HTC reported a 22.76% increase in revenue for February compared to January, hinting that its hardest times might be getting behind it. Revenue is still 36.79% down compared to last year's results, so HTC's low guidance for the first quarter remained unchanged...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. AppleHateBoy (unregistered)
2. lubba (Posts: 1313; Member since: 17 Jan 2011)
Though good financial outcomes, I suspect the "one" brand will be no competition to Samsung galaxy s3. Takes 3-4 HTC devices to beat one galaxy.
3. remixfa (Posts: 14226; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
thats very interesting considering there were no major HTC releases in the last 2 months. I guess its been helping them that Tmobile is constantly out of stock on the SGS2's since they are so popular. HTC Amaze/Sensations are normally the second choice.
5. lubba (Posts: 1313; Member since: 17 Jan 2011)
Fanboys, you either hate them or you love them. The former seems more appropriate.