HTC tweet teases that a repair service is coming for cracked displays
0. phoneArena 14 Feb 2014, 17:07 posted on
Taiwanese manufacturer HTC has sent out a tweet apparently promoting a screen repair service that will soon be revealed. The text that accompanied the picture below read "If only broken hearts were this easy to fix. Details 2/18." On Tuesday, we should know the rest of the details. Will HTC offer quick screen repairs, or will it offer to give out loaners to those whose smartphone screen is shattered...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. LiyanaBG (Posts: 381; Member since: 07 Nov 2013)
My guess is that the next HTC M8 will have a removable front glass panel or entire screen for easy slip and play fixing.
2. sipha (Posts: 434; Member since: 12 May 2012)
That actualy brilliant idea.. True or not to the story above!! Lol. You patent it just incase..
6. Topcat488 (Posts: 1396; Member since: 29 Sep 2012)
Apple is gonna "SUE" HTC again! For stealing their idea. O.o sigh.
7. sipha (Posts: 434; Member since: 12 May 2012)
what does entire post have to do with "removable front glass panel" ?? o.O
5. Joshing4fun (Posts: 1236; Member since: 13 Aug 2010)
That'd be awesome but goes against everything that is a unibody design.
3. taz89 (Posts: 2014; Member since: 03 May 2011)
Would be nice if this came to the UK.. Got a HTC one that has a Cracked display that needs replacing..
4. Taters (banned) (Posts: 6474; Member since: 28 Jan 2013)
Are they going to offer a service that makes sure that The HTC product you bought isn't a lemon that needs to be exchanged 4 times before you get one with a flaw that is livable with but still not ideal compared to handsets from other companies?