HTC suggests that its All New One has a place in the history of mobile music
0. phoneArena 14 Mar 2014, 22:49 posted on
The next-generation HTC One smartphone will finally be announced on March 25, coming with BoomSound front speakers, just like its predecessor...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. maccess (Posts: 742; Member since: 16 Jan 2013)
Well if their new boomsound speaker can beat my home theater then it worth to be a legend not just history.. lol..
11. HTCOE (Posts: 632; Member since: 20 Nov 2011)
haha... not that good but it's impressive overall for a phone
12. reckless562 (banned) (Posts: 1153; Member since: 09 Sep 2013)
not even close!!!!!! DL better music files n hear the difference THAT makes!! jus get a decent phone (i.e. w/ a removeable battery n sd card slot), n a lil speaker from bed batg n beyond for like $15 n u beat "Boomsound" all day long!! hell get a "real" keychain bluetooth speaker for like $50-$60 n u will realize the GIMMICK that Gay "Boomsound" is
49. reckless562 (banned) (Posts: 1153; Member since: 09 Sep 2013)
well i was like wtf? what kinda comment was that even? freaken retards man
43. Pepper.Piper (Posts: 3; Member since: 12 Feb 2014)
HTC spends too much time on something that not even an average human being would care for. Seriously, how many people use their phone speakers to play music everyday? Only 2 out of 10 maybe. The rest would still prefer plugging in to a real speaker or headphones.
47. reckless562 (banned) (Posts: 1153; Member since: 09 Sep 2013)
yea believe it or not, the phones barely even pocketable now. had to go from front pocket, to back pocket
22. Martin_Cooper (Posts: 1364; Member since: 30 Jul 2013)
A mobile speaker will never be better than your home theater, a good home speaker needs to be big for a reason. But that doesnt mean boomsound isnt good, in fact ONE had one of the best speakers on a phone. I can only imagine how good the new ONE will be.
39. maccess (Posts: 742; Member since: 16 Jan 2013)
off course I know it for sure.. and i own an htc one actually.. but no matter how much the all new one speaker will improves there's no way it will become a history..
2. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10407; Member since: 14 May 2012)
It should also go down in history as the most leaked device.
3. NoFanboy (Posts: 298; Member since: 18 Nov 2013)
Who cares? I don't work for htc. As long as it delivers
33. mojtaba_mn (Posts: 267; Member since: 22 Feb 2013)
i care and i,m prod my htc one (best 2013) now i buy one 2014
and enjoy it
4. Mrmark (Posts: 262; Member since: 26 Jan 2013)
They still talking about the new HtC One .... Stop it please! Just wait for the official announcement than after we can cover more about the device because we already seen everything.
5. ScottSchneider (Posts: 334; Member since: 06 Dec 2011)
Probably the person who bought the All New HTC One in eBay should write a Review of how the mobile is.. The Most leaked mobile for Q1 2014. We will start seeing the iPhone and the N6 going head to head during Q2-Q3 2014 soon..
15. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5993; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
It might have been HTC to find out where the leak is (IMEI #), and fire those responsible.
6. StraightEdgeNexus (Posts: 3689; Member since: 14 Feb 2014)
Lol last time they posted a similar infographic about history of cameras. That infographic was filled about all their flagships and their crappy cameras.
13. reckless562 (banned) (Posts: 1153; Member since: 09 Sep 2013)
Exactly!!! plus 1 for u........ Bring back a true successor to O.G. EVO 4G n then we can talk HTC. .......hell if anything should go up there, the EVO should. 1st 4g phone in U.S........yes.....Los Angeles county, where i live, i got service :D hell i could play PS3 with its Hotspot!!!
23. Martin_Cooper (Posts: 1364; Member since: 30 Jul 2013)
I really have to agree with you, I had about 4-5 HTC's in the last 10 years and I cant remember one of them that had better or on par with the competition camera.
26. mail2eswar (Posts: 15; Member since: 06 Mar 2013)
I would agree with you on most of their phones. They have crappy cameras. But there are exceptions as well. HTC Desire HD is one very impressive camera phone. Their sharpness algorithm was crappy. But they gave the option to change the sharpness value. Once you change that, the pictures were very impressive. I can bet that it can compete with today's flagships(Of course, not the Pureview cameras). I heard One S is also a very good camera phone. But I don't know this first hand.
34. mojtaba_mn (Posts: 267; Member since: 22 Feb 2013)
and they do good job but make a mistake in low 4 pix but in speakers did great and also won best phone 2013 (if camera work good one beat any other phone ) this year i hope fix camera then i don,t see any other phone even near htc one series
7. SleepingOz (unregistered)
The One sure features one of the best phone speaker out there but I still think they are overrating it. And as an audiophile, I'd rather have a Wolfson DAC in my phone than a loud stereo speaker.
14. reckless562 (banned) (Posts: 1153; Member since: 09 Sep 2013)
but seriously, who even actually uses the "boomsound" for the purpouse intended? there are just sooooooo many small blue tooth options that sound soooooooo much better, why would anyone buy a phone for gay ass "Boomsound?"
45. reckless562 (banned) (Posts: 1153; Member since: 09 Sep 2013)
so many "boom pfgags" in here +1'ing ur comment..... u know its not that good compared to basic bluetooth speakers right??? if ima show off a song, its NOT gona b on something like a "Boomsound" w/ practiclly no Bass
35. mojtaba_mn (Posts: 267; Member since: 22 Feb 2013)
really ? i use it every day for your phone need to have another + speaker =htc one
but my one no need just play music
46. reckless562 (banned) (Posts: 1153; Member since: 09 Sep 2013)
so u DONT play music on ur phone?? ur comment confuses me.
its suposed to be a boombox n a phone. so if u dont play music on ur phone, ur not using "boomsound" for its intended purpose
17. StraightEdgeNexus (Posts: 3689; Member since: 14 Feb 2014)
Sadly if you want a wolfson audio chip in your phone you have to buy sammy's crapxynos phones which feature wolfson chips. Qualcomm uses their own audio chip for snapdragon.
31. CanYouSeeTheLight (Posts: 1115; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
Go check GSMArena then...
The One has an hardware headphone jack amplifier built in which gives it very good audio output.
"The HTC One audio output is almost identical to that of the HTC Butterfly, which is great news really as the former HTC flagship really aced our audio quality test. In fact the two Beats-powered smartphones offer arguably the best audio quality in the smartphone world right now.
The HTC One did great in the active external amplifier part of the test, posting great scores all over the field. In addition it had volume levels higher than all of its direct competitors, save for the aforementioned HTC Butterfly, which it only matched.
More impressively, there's next to no degradation when you plug in a pair of headphones. The stereo crosstalk rises a tiny bit, but that's the only affected reading. Volume levels remain at the same high level, too."
36. mojtaba_mn (Posts: 267; Member since: 22 Feb 2013)
yes htc make great speakers and htc one have best quality
now next flagship wowww i can,t wait
16. GTX_Ti (unregistered)
Well in all the leaked pictures, there was no beats audio logo on the back.
38. Diezparda (Posts: 819; Member since: 23 Oct 2013)
Yeah thats good to hear, it actually nothing more than an EQ to boost bass quantity.
10. milesboy5 (Posts: 175; Member since: 07 Nov 2012)
No, Monster bought back the HTC share in beats audio. They will also have to change the audio chip that infringed upon Nokia patents in the previous HTC One as well.
25. Chinda3 (Posts: 19; Member since: 14 Mar 2014)
Actually your wrong, monster didnt own any shares, they had a 5 year deal manufacturing the beats audio equipment that ended in 2012 & never got renewed. Beats electronics was founded by rapper dr dre & record chairman jimmy lovine. Beats, bought back all shares htc had for considerable less than htc first paid for them. The Carlyle group now have a miner investment in beats group.
18. jexxx (Posts: 48; Member since: 23 Feb 2014)
That's what they said about their camera last year. Hmm?
41. neartx (banned) (Posts: 86; Member since: 15 Mar 2014)
and they make new thing ultra pix
19. dexter_jdr (Posts: 1163; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
i wonder if this will be a fail like ultrapixel
28. quesoesgrande (Posts: 217; Member since: 03 Aug 2011)
BoomSound has already been proven by the previous HTC One to be far superior to the speakers on any other phone in 2013 (and just about all in 2014).
29. dexter_jdr (Posts: 1163; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
yea i heard of it. bigger speaker better sound
32. mojtaba_mn (Posts: 267; Member since: 22 Feb 2013)
i use htc one and i now meaning of good speakers but i see many of you steel think mobile can,t have great speakers ha ha ha
only htc make quality in mobile devise,s in all part
only just one time use a htc devise and you see i,m right
37. mojtaba_mn (Posts: 267; Member since: 22 Feb 2013)
Wow the Best of the Best
HTC did great job in this part and have Best speakers
And i think it's True they make a change
50. jrod78414 (Posts: 102; Member since: 18 Dec 2013)
"reckless562" must have the biggest hard on for Boom SOuNd. Thats all he ever talks about. The BOZZZZZ Next Ipphone Megasound Hell Say Most rubbish just buy speakers. Its a phone bro not a movie theater. Lol
51. jrod78414 (Posts: 102; Member since: 18 Dec 2013)
Love BOOM SOUNd yes you can buy bluetooth speakers every body know that already.