HTC sues Apple using nine patents received from Google
0. phoneArena posted on 07 Sep 2011, 17:49
Nine patents that started life at Motorola, Palm and Openwave Systems and recently belonged to Google, were transferred to HTC on September 1st which allows the Taiwan based firm to fight back against Apple with another law suit...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
47. citizenx888 (unregistered) posted on 07 Sep 2011, 23:27 1 0
A taste of their own medicine!
54. ilia1986 posted on 08 Sep 2011, 00:23 0 0
Go get them boys! Burn that rotten Apple to the GROUND!!!
Down with Apple! Down with Apple!
57. u-suck-more posted on 08 Sep 2011, 02:03 1 0
Altho I like both Android n iOS , I seriously hope Apple loses because the rate at which Apple is suing other companies is so ridiculous .. obviously we will have this close minded losers like taco n 530gemini saying Apple has the right to this and that and that n this and so on ... but they also forget Apple copied those ideas from other manufacturers
58. Lwazi_N posted on 08 Sep 2011, 03:59 0 0
Apple are busy suing everybody as if they invented the phone. Now they are suing Samsung in Japan, too. This is a joke- dudes cannot compete fairly!
60. taz89 posted on 08 Sep 2011, 09:38 0 0
Would love to say some obvious things to certain people but lol they never understand....they will always support apple regardless...you know who you are...
64. gallitoking posted on 08 Sep 2011, 16:41 0 0
jajaja HTC? they dont scare anyone on patents... they need some one else to do the fighting for them.... jajajaja a little boy in a big mans world....