HTC smartphones to get remote technical support, courtesy of LogMeIn
0. phoneArena 20 Mar 2012, 09:22 posted on
HTC and LogMeIn have partnered up in delivering remote diagnosis and assistance services to HTC Android smartphones...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. marton.estok (Posts: 6; Member since: 13 Mar 2012)
First of all: first.
Also, love the misleading title: "HTC smartphones" - I own a Radar, what now.
2. JGuinan007 (Posts: 563; Member since: 19 May 2011)
Wonder if this LogMe IN will also work like Carrier IQ gathering more info than needed?
3. itiswhatitis (Posts: 419; Member since: 23 Jan 2012)
you know what,that is a very good question i hope they have a very good answer for that!
4. brd8951 (Posts: 20; Member since: 23 Nov 2011)
People, I have used LMI for several years, it's just like PC Anywhere or any other remote-control software.....it's wonderful. Relax, everything will be just fine. Breath in.....breath out. I'd rather have the option of having a "skilled technician" try to fix my phone remotely versus sending it in for a refurb. After replacing a few phones earlier this year, I can tell you how much of a total pain in the @ss to set them up again.