HTC shows a heart on a chip, could it come alive in the M7?
0. phoneArena posted on 07 Feb 2013, 01:21
HTC is expected to unveil its new flagship, the HTC M7, on February 19th with a huge event, but in anticipation it has now released an anatomical teaser…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. cas_shekhar posted on 07 Feb 2013, 01:27 4 29
Pure exaggeration, not interested. Waiting for SGS IV..... come baby take my money.
4. darkskoliro posted on 07 Feb 2013, 01:37 20 6
Pure exaggeration? Lol. SGS3, "MADE FOR HUMANS"
:smh: Samsung fans
5. thelegend6657 posted on 07 Feb 2013, 01:39 22 5
S sheep . You don't even know how to gs4 looks like or it's good or not but you want to buy it already ?
9. doubler86 posted on 07 Feb 2013, 02:08 6 19
lmao really, The Galaxy S3 was better than every phone till the Note 2, not to mention is outsold every other phone. So it is safe to say the Galaxy S4 will be the best phone of 2013 if Samsung keeps on doing what they have been.
Meanwhile HTC keeps putting out phones that have crummy battery life because their CEO believes that battery life doesn't matter as long as the phone is thing.
15. thelegend6657 posted on 07 Feb 2013, 02:32 7 3
18. thelegend6657 posted on 07 Feb 2013, 02:36 11 4
If it sells good , doesn't mean it's good .
The iPhone 4S outsold the galaxy s2 , does it mean that the iPhone is better ? Hell no
The one x is better than the gs3
30. KParks23 posted on 07 Feb 2013, 03:54 12 0
The one X was a better phone than the s3 sorry to burst ur bubble I own a s3 and its a POS and now the gps don't never work.. ur logic just because it sold more is meaningless Lil Wayne sold tons of albums and he's still garbage that just means people are dumbasses!
20. cas_shekhar posted on 07 Feb 2013, 02:46 0 6
Ohh really!!!!!!! even u dont know anything abt f*@!g M7 but already started thinking erotic abt it. Going with track record of htc and sammy. its so easy to anticipate which will be better....But hey u need little bit of sense to understand that.
24. thelegend6657 posted on 07 Feb 2013, 03:02 7 2
What's wrong with you ?
I seen the leakes
Phonearena comfirmed the specs
I saw HTC CEO waving it in the air at their year end party on YouTube .
I am not a sheep , if the Xperia z or gs4 is a lot better i would pick that .
The gs4 is months away from launching
Sheep is for people that owns a current gen device and will upgrade to a next gen device by the same manufacturer without thinking or comparing it with other devices . For example i$heeps .
My current device is a galaxy s 2 .
I jump from Brand to brand is to get a different experience from my current handsets , just like car ownership . Fanboys like you won't understand
I would love to switch to a wp8 , but I will wait until instagram is available
26. cas_shekhar posted on 07 Feb 2013, 03:35 0 0
So you guessed on your own that I am sammy fanboy. FYI I am using htc one x for for last one year and after comparing the performance with my friend's s3 and note2 continuously during last 5-6 month i have made an opinion.
I don't believe in leaks and peter chou.
29. thelegend6657 posted on 07 Feb 2013, 03:45 0 0
I see , sorry .
27. cezarepc posted on 07 Feb 2013, 03:38 1 1
Agree. Personally, I'm waiting for a device with the next-gen Qualcom top chip, 2000mah+ battery, SD card slot, >=8MP high quality sensor, water/shock resistance, and LTE. First one to manufacture that device gets my money (I'm coming from OneX+).
33. cretinick posted on 07 Feb 2013, 07:02 0 0
I hope that the Motorola's X-Phone to be just like that.
But will have to wait many months to the announcement, and many more for the launch... So frustrating...
36. Jonathan41 posted on 07 Feb 2013, 11:10 0 0
Pure exaggeration. I hardly believe that the point of this marketing campagne is to convince you that the phone is actually a living organism. Besides, it's a marketing campagne in the first place. Some exaggeration is expected.
iPhone slogan's though the years:
iPhone 3G: "There's an app for that. That's the iPhone. Solving life's dilemma one app at a time."
iPhone 4: "This changes everything. Again."
6. GeekMovement posted on 07 Feb 2013, 01:40 2 0
I hope the battery is going to be bigger than 2300mAh, but either way as long as it lasts a lot longer than my GS3 I'll be content.
7. darkskoliro posted on 07 Feb 2013, 01:49 6 3
Didn't you see the gsmarena battery test? The DNA outlasts the s3 on jellybean with a smaller battery and a larger screen. The m7 has a smaller screen and a larger battery. Go figure.
8. thelegend6657 posted on 07 Feb 2013, 01:51 0 4
I am almost ready to get a HTC butterfly but the battery life is kinda worrying .
11. tiara6918 posted on 07 Feb 2013, 02:14 1 1
Go for it already, do not worry much about the battery life, I bet the m7 would only improve by a small margin. I just got myself a one x btw
17. thelegend6657 posted on 07 Feb 2013, 02:34 1 1
Good for you .
So is the one x + better than the butterfly ?
Cheaper , more storage , bigger battery .
21. tiara6918 posted on 07 Feb 2013, 02:47 1 1
one x+ is cheaper than the butterfly but only by a few margin, storage-one x+ has 64 gb while butterfly has 16gb but has a micro sd slot up to 32gb which you can expand. For battery, I'm not sure about that though. Judging from the leaks and rumor, I think the advantages of the butterfly over the m7 is that it is waterproof, has an led notification at the back, has a bigger 5"screen and for the advantages of the m7 over butterfly, slightly bigger battery, higher mp camera, slightly better processor and the list goes on.
14. darkskoliro posted on 07 Feb 2013, 02:25 0 2
I'd wait for the m7. My battery life is dull if I keep using 3g (on holiday atm, uploading photos/calling all day). But aside from that its good :) just 3g is a real sucker.
16. tiara6918 posted on 07 Feb 2013, 02:33 0 1
I also wanted to wait for the m7 but my old phone suddenly got broken and I don't think I can afford the m7 yet, one x is much cheaper
28. darkskoliro posted on 07 Feb 2013, 03:40 0 1
Get a second hand one x, or buy one from Kogan. Then sell it once you have enough money :)
10. doubler86 posted on 07 Feb 2013, 02:10 1 3
Horrible Marketing. Another fail for HTC, hopefully their phone won't be another failure
13. lovefist posted on 07 Feb 2013, 02:24 3 0
alive soon.. then dead a few hours later with HTC special recipe "small battery but look how thin it is". hopefully they put bigger battery.
22. tiara6918 posted on 07 Feb 2013, 02:48 1 0
Yes, battery life is indeed terrible, I would prefer a thicker and heavier phone rather than a thin and lightweight one that wouldn't last you a day
23. rustyimtiaz posted on 07 Feb 2013, 02:56 1 0
i think it will come with tegra 4 as there is too much green colour!!! just a guess!!!
31. AshishRomea posted on 07 Feb 2013, 05:23 1 0
its all about "XPERIA Z" can anyone stop this Z MANIA ? its like STEVE JOBS REVOLUTIONED DESIGN WITH IMAC IN 1998 .
34. bigmikey23 posted on 07 Feb 2013, 08:47 1 0
I would buy it in a heartbeat. But it HAS to have a micro sd for me to even consider it.
35. gwuhua1984 posted on 07 Feb 2013, 10:33 0 0
All that green-ness really gives a hint of nvidia....
37. Taters posted on 07 Feb 2013, 11:19 0 2
HTC phones are pretty poor, there is no way the One X was better than the GS3. That device was riddled with problems. Haha
40. true1984 posted on 07 Feb 2013, 11:36 0 0
Like what? I never had a problem with mine, I think the only real advantage was the camera
38. Jonathan41 posted on 07 Feb 2013, 11:19 0 0
The battery looks pretty nice. Hope it's legit. Wish it was 3300 mAH like the RAZR MAXX's just so no one could complain about it. I'm super exited though, I'm probably buying this as my next main phone.
42. Jonathan41 posted on 07 Feb 2013, 11:40 0 1
I hope it's Li-ion instead of Li-poly like the One X was. I don't care how thin the phone is, I just want it to be on.
44. rizevnarastek posted on 07 Feb 2013, 12:22 0 0
Li-po batteries ARE Li-Ion Polymer and they are the evolution of an ordiray Li-Ion. Better, capish?
45. Jonathan41 posted on 07 Feb 2013, 17:02 0 0
I'm going off of this:
"Better" seems like a strong word when referring to the Li-Poly in this case.
39. Coolest4ever7 posted on 07 Feb 2013, 11:36 0 0
I was going to get the Droid DNA but I can't wait for the M7
43. rizevnarastek posted on 07 Feb 2013, 12:20 0 0
I think this is a great graphic and great advert... it makes blood pump through your circuits (pun intended). I bet M7 is going to be one hell of a device. 2300 mAh battery should suffice for a workday od moderate usage with no problems. The way HTC optimizes their battery life is almost beyond belief, how much juice they squeeze from their small batteries. With the "latest" Android version and a skimmed down Sense 5 battery manegement should be even better. All they have to do now is to make it available world-wide and asap. March 8th and all the advertising this world manages and HTC should skyrocket with this phone.