HTC 's Technical Translations video explains Zoes; feature remains in the All New HTC One
0. phoneArena 16 Mar 2014, 19:30 posted on
HTC's fourth and final Technical Translations video has been released, and the subject for today is Zoes. This is a setting on some HTC models, like the HTC One, that allows your camera to snap up to 20 pictures and a 3 second video automatically. The camera even captures images occurring one second before you press the shutter. You can later stitch together Zoes into a video highlight...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. darkskoliro (Posts: 1076; Member since: 07 May 2012)
Used ZOE more times than I could count when I went travelling. Works really well with Video Highlights :D I just wish it had a littttle bit more customisation.
3. NoFanboy (Posts: 298; Member since: 18 Nov 2013)
Also, these commercials aren't too bad. They beat the wack Robert Downey commercials.
4. papss (unregistered)
The hype bug is even pulling on me❕ great phone tbh
5. newbey123 (Posts: 551; Member since: 19 Mar 2012)
Can't wait for it to finally be released. Ready to upgrade. Will be this or the Max version! :-)
6. Damo579 (Posts: 242; Member since: 18 May 2013)
I'm looking forward to seeing the new HTC one. Should be good.
8. SAO101789 (Posts: 123; Member since: 10 Feb 2014)
Unlike countless iphone 6 concept videos, htc makes videos teasing the next big thing Ina funny way that makes me want to know. If i didn't have a iphone full of apps and itunes videos I would like the try out the new htc m8. (: I can't wait to see c:
10. amro99 (Posts: 105; Member since: 29 Nov 2012)
thats what makes me hate IOS. it lockes you up, and the more you keep using iphone, the more difficult it will e to shift to another OS
9. imyourpapi (Posts: 70; Member since: 04 Jan 2014)
I used Zoe so many times when me and my girl went to Frisco on a trip. Even when we went to the Giants game it was awesome. Just wish it had more customization
11. QuadFace (Posts: 131; Member since: 19 Aug 2013)
I was planning to buy the M7 but I am drooling for this already, should I just wait, but it will be too long to reach Africa market.
13. neartx (banned) (Posts: 86; Member since: 15 Mar 2014)
i use zoe it,s tooooo great make some picture and give mee live
one 2014 come on