HTC reconsidering S3 purchase after lost lawsuit, lowers Q4 estimate
1. bayhuy (Posts: 320; Member since: 23 Jun 2011)
Every judge has an iPhone or iPad...well known fact.
8. rf1975 (Posts: 254; Member since: 01 Aug 2011)
We know that HTC will lose this patent war. But these are just dramas. The thuth is that all companies copy each other when it comes to manufacturing.
3. lubba (Posts: 1313; Member since: 17 Jan 2011)
They may have better chance tying knot with MS.
4. gallitoking (Posts: 4718; Member since: 17 May 2011)
so does every hospital... airlines, department stores... your point is?..... and you know what.. Obama also has one.. ok bad example...lol... but you get my message...
16. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
really.. i didnt see a single ipad in my hospital. however many are using ANDROID tablets. Smaller, easier to make apps for, and they do more. :)
23. gallitoking (Posts: 4718; Member since: 17 May 2011)
35. taco50 (banned) (Posts: 5506; Member since: 08 Oct 2009)
Gallito posting facts confuses remix. It interferes with his talk track.
25. faisal8708 (Posts: 104; Member since: 15 Nov 2011)
Yea they are using Android tablets thts how they sold 1.2m of those so many hahahahahaha
Stupid dumba$$ Fandroids
14. LewsTherin006 (Posts: 140; Member since: 18 Nov 2011)
why would this be a bad thing for HTC? They now have a in house graphic company, along with beats audio. This will help keep production cost down.
33. snowgator (Posts: 3504; Member since: 19 Jan 2011)
Huh. Never been moderated before. Going back to put my nose in the Mobile corner.
9. Sniggly (Posts: 7297; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
If there's one thing I can't stand, it's bigotry. You deserve to be punched really frickin' hard in the gonads.
27. ladyhaly (Posts: 106; Member since: 17 Jan 2011)
I second the motion. But let's have a girl do it. So it hurts freaking more.
17. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
what idiot trolls thumbed up this guys racist and completely off based comments? you guys really are idiots.
31. systamatics (Posts: 63; Member since: 16 Nov 2011)
its 2012 and stupid racists are still alive!! and what the f**k is wrong with phone arena keeping your post here , IDIOT!
11. taco50 (banned) (Posts: 5506; Member since: 08 Oct 2009)
HTC made a desperate attempt at patent trolling and ate it big time.
Now they have to face up to Apple's legitimate lawsuits
Lower sales estimates is called the iPhone 4S effect.
18. iamcc (Posts: 1319; Member since: 07 Oct 2011)
The iPhone 4S effect? I thought that was when people bought the same product as last year.
I must be confused.
19. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
lol.. its like groundhog day, but with an iphone. :)
22. networkdood (Posts: 6330; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
LOL, it is, unless you are going from iphone 3GS and lesser models....
21. networkdood (Posts: 6330; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
And, so, what do you get out if? Are you an APPLE employee?
24. taco50 (banned) (Posts: 5506; Member since: 08 Oct 2009)
I get the satisfaction of all the trolls back pedaling and making excuses.
26. networkdood (Posts: 6330; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
Wow, seriously?? Must be a lonely existence for you.
30. ladyhaly (Posts: 106; Member since: 17 Jan 2011)
You only see yourself reflected back from other people.
28. BlowJobs (Posts: 25; Member since: 30 Jun 2011)
"Apple's legitimate lawsuits"
That's a good one.
29. ladyhaly (Posts: 106; Member since: 17 Jan 2011)
The iPhone 4S effect? I thought it was another name for "deja vu".
15. networkdood (Posts: 6330; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
Just keep the company, HTC....I second Sniggly's anti-bigotry post.....
32. roscuthiii (Posts: 2005; Member since: 18 Jul 2010)
US justice system... best system money can buy.