HTC markets the One with a new Bachelorette parody ad
0. phoneArena 12 Apr 2013, 08:36 posted on
HTC had two great phones last year with the HTC One X and the One S, and this year it has outdone itself with the unibody aluminum beauty that is the HTC One, but as it makes gorgeous designs...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. evarod48 (Posts: 152; Member since: 30 Oct 2012)
should have chosen the rotary phone, he looked like a winner
3. Whateverman (Posts: 3235; Member since: 17 May 2009)
What!!! Over that sweet Motorola Startac!?!? Clearly she knows nothing about phones, lol.
4. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Ooo......the One is so shiny! :P
5. Gtrav (Posts: 13; Member since: 31 Mar 2013)
It made me chuckle ...but kinda cheesy. Phones been pre-ordered so they don't have to fight for my business.
6. amats69 (Posts: 1217; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
its nice! but im looking forward for HTC to get Jet Li to promote the HTC ONE coz Jet Li is the Original THE ONE lol!
7. KashAli (Posts: 105; Member since: 01 Apr 2013)
You pathetic phone companies always choose top girls to advertise. :@
9. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5665; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
it wasn't that bad. it was only in the parts they were actually talking about the One that it went downhill but hey, the girl was cute!
13. Taters (Posts: 3755; Member since: 28 Jan 2013)
And you said that you were not an HTC fanboy. This proves it, only a fanboy can think that this commercial wasn't horrible.haha
14. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5665; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
just because i didn't think it was horrible that doesn't make me a fanboy. it was cheesy as hell and the parts where the One was actually being used were pretty cringingly bad but it was still pretty silly and the girl man! the girl! :P
11. osmaankhaan (unregistered)
aaahhh... a 4 min nap is all i wanted..and i got ONE