HTC led the way with a 35.4% market share of the Taiwan smartphone market in June
0. phoneArena 22 Jul 2013, 03:06 posted on
According to the latest monthly data provided by local retail channels, HTC was the top smartphone vendor in its own home market of Taiwan during June, based on sales volume; the company was on top with a 35.4% market share of the smartphone market in the country last month. Even though HTC remained on top, it was a 1.5 percentage point (pp) decline from the 36.9% slice of the pie that the company was responsible for in May...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1635; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
Wow finally good news for HTC......they deserve it!
4. pwnarena (Posts: 1129; Member since: 15 Feb 2013)
hey don't say that. that number is lower than last month's. if you say "they deserve it," you're speaking ill of htc.
5. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1635; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
Are you retarded.....I said good news.....they deserve it meaning they deserve good news....besides that is still a strong following...
6. pwnarena (Posts: 1129; Member since: 15 Feb 2013)
hey stupid read the news item thoroughly. it says there's a decline. don't leave a comment after reading the title. and try to understand comments too. read between the lines. i'll forgive your comprehension skills if you're a preschooler.
8. amiroo (Posts: 269; Member since: 03 Sep 2012)
step by step htc is going back to good situation.
they deserve even sooo better than this.
2. mi55u (unregistered)
LOL ONLY 34% ON HOME TURF, PFTT
11. Larry_ThaGr81 (Posts: 438; Member since: 26 May 2011)
Yeah I noticed that myself. However, HTC still has a lot of ground to cover.
7. veer.d (Posts: 88; Member since: 12 Jul 2013)
and Nokia rounded out the top 5
with shares of 7.8% and 2%
but according to dollar value nokia(5.9%) & apple (3.9%).
i think apple is more costly but how can this possible
9. roldefol (Posts: 4097; Member since: 28 Jan 2011)
HTC #1 in Taiwan!
Samsung #1 in S Korea!
Nokia #1 in Finland!
Let's see some news that's actually news.