HTC kills Beautiful Widgets app for Android
source: HowardForums and Twitter
1. WnnaFghtAboutIt (Posts: 149; Member since: 31 Aug 2009)
2. ChiefD23 (Posts: 16; Member since: 27 Aug 2009)
Damn...and I don't have my android device yet.
5. tonyc_42 (Posts: 61; Member since: 18 Aug 2009)
why would we say "booo" to htc? why should someone else make money on something another company made?? i say good for htc
13. d3rmish (Posts: 4; Member since: 17 May 2009)
i also agree. but i do still wish they would have waited to cancel Beautiful Widgets til AFTER i got my droid :[
7. paintballguy113 (Posts: 16; Member since: 29 Sep 2008)
I say HTC should just upload the widget onto the market place so people can still have it. That way they don't lose profit or have any copyright issues.
8. remixfa (Posts: 14253; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
im for that but they would prob charge 10 bux instead of a 2 bux lol
10. overratediphone (Posts: 26; Member since: 09 Sep 2009)
actually I read that HTC is working on their own version in widget form for non-HTC devices ... Just a rumor right now but the article is on androidcentral.com
12. SamTime (Posts: 253; Member since: 07 Nov 2009)
Why would HTC do that? It would give android customers one less incentive to by an HTC produced device. The sale of an Android widget wouldn't suffice either.