HTC Nexus One Specifications | Review
HTC Legend Specifications | Review
source: AT&T via Android Central
This article contains unofficial information.
1. korean411 (Posts: 75; Member since: 04 May 2009)
umm how should i put this too little to late att should be focusing on the 4g network to get back in to the game not geting android phone companies to beef up their 3g network.
3. Mateo8326 (Posts: 472; Member since: 15 Jul 2009)
They are working on there 4g network that ain't coming til 2011 in the mean yeah i would focus beefing up their 3g network, what's the point of bringing 4g if their 3g could be better in the mean time
2. dwilson1707 (Posts: 1; Member since: 10 May 2010)
Well, it’s amazing. The miracle has been done. Hat’s off. Well done, as we know that “hard work always pays off”, after a long struggle with sincere effort it’s done. ------------ marqgibs Junk Removal Toronto
4. KING_101 (Posts: 2; Member since: 08 Mar 2010)
That sign up link has been there since January of this year.I signed up and i received emails when the Backflip was released and also got info on the Dell Aero that is soon to be released. At&t has been saying an HTC is coming but i was never told which one. they did tell me that before July we should be expecting quite a line up from Android. So far it seems like its gonna be between the HTC Desire and Legend
5. jrcrow79 (Posts: 477; Member since: 02 May 2008)
Its NEVER too little too late for any carriers to join and make some really great devices!
6. iHateCrapple (Posts: 734; Member since: 12 Feb 2010)
Whatever Android devices they get will probably be crippled anyway...
8. networkdood (Posts: 6330; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
again, I agree, but go to XDA-DEVELEPORS (check the spelling) web page and just download a cool ANDROID OS ROM. "IF your donkey is old....get a new DONKEY"
7. networkdood (Posts: 6330; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
Well, it better be better than the TILT 2....it would need 8MP camera, 1+ Ghz processor and a 2.1 OS will capacity to upgrade beyond 2.2 and have a 4 inch screen....and do the laundry....