HTC in cahoots with ST-Ericsson for custom mobile chips to go into affordable Androids
0. phoneArena 23 Apr 2012, 03:42 posted on
The likely candidate for the new collaboration is U4500, which is a 1GHz Cortex-A9 creation with Mali-400 graphics like in the Galaxy S II and a 4G radio soldered on. It was announced way more than a year ago, has an NFC chip inside and is meany to power $100-$150 smartphones...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. rg987 (Posts: 130; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
following SAMSUNG's path......... but i appreciate them bcoz they have chosen the CORRECT PATH............thats the path of success
3. Jimstar (Posts: 259; Member since: 24 Oct 2011)
how? by using arm's GPU? get off Samsung's junk
Your blatant nuthugging aside it's almost shocking to hear about an HTC that isn't sporting a Qualcomm SoC. I Almost imagined the One X was sort of an aberration...
2. RaKithAPeiRiZ (Posts: 1486; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
finally getting rid of the crapdragons ....
4. Obviously (Posts: 29; Member since: 29 Feb 2012)
They should rename the S4 line because they are no longer crapdragons sir!