HTC hints that something big is coming with new Instagram video
0. phoneArena 05 Aug 2013, 17:13 posted on
A video posted on HTC's Instagram page shows a helicopter landing on a rooftop helipad while HTC put up a caption that reads "Big things ahead" which could be a reference to the HTC One Max, the phablet-sized version of the HTC One; an image of that device leaked over the weekend along with a list of possible specs...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. jaredhamline (Posts: 4; Member since: 26 Jan 2012)
Yep... That is definetly RDJ and Gideon from "The Crow". Hahaha
6. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 2964; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Maybe they could do some Ironman exclusive phones.
When i realized the 'sleek' looking phones in Ironman 3 was from Alcatel, i was kind of baffled. They weren't so special...
But this one here is Maxx for sure.
9. Dr.Phil (Posts: 818; Member since: 14 Feb 2011)
Yep, I'm pretty sure if you pause it at 0:04 that we are looking at the device right there. The back looks slightly different from the smaller HTC One.
14. phonepro (Posts: 19; Member since: 31 Mar 2012)
ya it does look a bit different
but the max wouldn't be that small
16. phonepro (Posts: 19; Member since: 31 Mar 2012)
And is it just me or is RDJ walking like super weird
18. Dr.Phil (Posts: 818; Member since: 14 Feb 2011)
It's not really that small, it's just as wide as you would think it would be. Given the fact that the leaks have shown a smaller bezel around the device, I would think they are able to offer the 5.9 inch screen size in a size similar to the Galaxy Note II.
3. PK1983 (Posts: 144; Member since: 08 Aug 2012)
Last year compared the S3 and One X and the S3 blew away the HTC in every category.
This year went to Best Buy and looked at the S4 and HTC One. The One makes the S4 feel like a cheap phone you would get for free on contract. Was very impressed.
11. Shatter (Posts: 1766; Member since: 29 May 2013)
Software wise the s4 wins, hardware wise they are about equal.
13. rawbow (Posts: 405; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
use sense 5, HTC will make you feel premium with the simplest of feature they offer....
19. MrKoles (Posts: 278; Member since: 20 Jan 2013)
I would kill myself rather than use that horrible UI.
5. Shatter (Posts: 1766; Member since: 29 May 2013)
If the HTC One Max doesnt have an 8MP camera instead of 4mp than HTC failed.
7. phones522 (Posts: 87; Member since: 27 Jan 2010)
I hope they make a red and gold one and have it be an Ironman Edition.
8. Commentator (Posts: 2180; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
And they name their personal assistant app Jarvis.
12. phones522 (Posts: 87; Member since: 27 Jan 2010)
I know its probably not possible but it would be cool if they could make Google nows voice Jarvis's voice.
21. ECPirate37 (Posts: 79; Member since: 14 Jul 2011)
That is what I was thinking, and I would buy it day One. I'm planning on buying it anyway, but that edition would rock.
20. TBomb (Posts: 76; Member since: 28 Dec 2012)
off topic? maybe.... but the ending with the high five was hilarious