HTC has big plans for Sense UI and LTE, sends out puzzle teasers to prove it
0. phoneArena posted on 27 Dec 2010, 14:47
Sense UI will be getting multimedia content delivery and streaming, as well as native video chat on HTC's LTE handsets. The company might be delivering the goodies as soon as next week at CES, a mysterious puzzle package shows...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Rawrzellers posted on 27 Dec 2010, 15:04 0 0
Little TV? Perhaps America will finally be getting TV in our phones?
2. yeah (unregistered) posted on 27 Dec 2010, 15:15 0 0
The best update they could do would be to allow you to turn Sense off if you want and have an otherwise stock Android.
4. adamspoetic posted on 28 Dec 2010, 17:59 0 0
Some people like Sense UI. The best of the bunch if you ask me for android skins. Not everyone wants to take the time to buy a launcher. And no, just because it stock doesn't mean you get the update faster (i.e.-samsung moment). Personally, I would never buy an android phone unless A) It's from HTC, and B) Itt has HTC sense.
6. ryan (unregistered) posted on 01 Jan 2011, 23:25 0 0
other than rooting how do u turn off sense?
3. narley posted on 27 Dec 2010, 15:40 3 0
i love sense UI... it far exceeds MOTOblur in my eyes.
i work for a wireless provider and will prob stick with HTC rest of the time i work here.