HTC had shipped blocked phones with Apple patent work around; release coming?
0. phoneArena posted on 17 May 2012, 01:03
With the HTC One X and HTC EVO 4G LTE unable to get through U.S. Customs thanks to Apple's claim of patent infringement, HTC had actually shipped the units with a version of the software that didn't infringe on Apple's patent meaning that the devices could be released soon...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
47. skymitch89 posted on 17 May 2012, 10:39 0 0
That patent is stupid. Every Android device has those options and Apple should've gone after Google instead of manufaturers like HTC.
58. Commentator posted on 17 May 2012, 13:36 0 0
So you'd rather every single Android handset get delayed?
59. tizz06 posted on 17 May 2012, 13:56 2 0
i dont kno if its just me but best buy just emailed me stating that i can come pick up my phone (EVO 4G LTE) on the 23rd so im guessing this is the new release date
67. InspectorGadget80 posted on 17 May 2012, 20:34 0 0
JEEZES Apple STOP f**kING BANNING our favorite phones. This is bad for the economy. NOT EVERYONE WANTS your boring iPhone.