HTC getting serious, unveils 'Change' marketing campaign starring Robert Downey Jr.
0. phoneArena 12 Aug 2013, 02:20 posted on
HTC has just unveiled a new marketing campaign that will feature a series of YouTube, cinema and TV spots starring actor Robert Downey Jr. Called "Change", the new brand platform is a long-term investment for the troubled Taiwanese manufacturer that will try to get people interested and talking about HTC...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. tiara6918 (Posts: 1349; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
The only reason why htc is loosing marketing share is because they are overshadowed by the aggressive marketing campaign of their opponent. I hope their new strategy will make them back on the track
5. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 2453; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
They are slow dear. Marketing team is not good, they need to learn it from Sammy. This is a good move till now after making One.
3. darkskoliro (Posts: 953; Member since: 07 May 2012)
Introducing RDJ is a very good move...a very very good move...
10. darkskoliro (Posts: 953; Member since: 07 May 2012)
Jarvis powered HTC device one day? :D:D
11. MobileCaseReview (Posts: 240; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
That would be awesome. On that alone the phone would sell like crazy.
13. ShenAlJoker (Posts: 86; Member since: 19 Jul 2013)
wake up from ur sleep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4. LetsBeHonest (Posts: 732; Member since: 04 Jun 2013)
Good move HTC
marketing is the only thing you lack. You develop such high quality,gorgeous looking devices.
and RDJ is just so cool a high potential actor for sure & i am a fan too.. Ha ha
6. chocolaking (Posts: 430; Member since: 22 May 2012)
Way to Go HTC! keep it up and hope it's the right directiong for your marketing strategy!
I ufckinglove my ONE still!!
7. amiroo (Posts: 269; Member since: 03 Sep 2012)
big step and maybe push htc to ring with best quality in adv.
8. sonisoe (Posts: 323; Member since: 06 May 2009)
good luck htc.. hands down htc one is the best device today...
9. DKMDROID (Posts: 102; Member since: 09 Aug 2011)
Now that they have Robert Downey Jr. to do their ads they should consider making an Ironman version of the One or One Max im sure the red and gold paint job would go down well