HTC gets One X+, two other smartphones Playstation certified
0. phoneArena 10 Dec 2012, 09:16 posted on
The PlayStation Mobile store officially opened doors on Android nearly two months ago, and with the expected supported Sony devices, it launched compatible…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. thunderising (Posts: 232; Member since: 25 Nov 2011)
Sony has failed to certify their own devices till now.
18. zazori08 (Posts: 113; Member since: 21 Dec 2011)
well their 4" up devices are ready for playstation certification
2. abhishek48 (Posts: 164; Member since: 19 Feb 2012)
What about World's best smart phone DROID dna, 1080p screen with fastest cpu and gpu ther eis no competition
6. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
yea, its the same specs as the Nexus4 with a higher rez screen.
breathe man... breathe.
16. abhishek48 (Posts: 164; Member since: 19 Feb 2012)
Yeah but higher resolution 720 is 928 k pixels where as 1080p mean 2 million pixels, still benchmarks are higher on DNA, take a deep breath, ...CAMERA nexus as ugly camera dna has superb, with HTC image sense chip
14. Dr.Phil (Posts: 1012; Member since: 14 Feb 2011)
You do know there is the Oppo Find 5 with pretty much the same specifications as the DNA (although with a bigger battery)? Not to mention CES is next month and there is bound to be some devices with similar specifications released. So, I would just refrain from saying "world's best smartphone" when really the only reason why you are saying it is because of the 1080p screen which we all know is going to be offered on multiple devices in the coming months.
17. addicted2088 (Posts: 53; Member since: 25 Sep 2012)
Did someone ever tell you that just because you like a device, it doesn't becoming universally the best, even though it might have the faster CPU and GPU? Seriously, breathe, stop with the fanboyism and you'll live a happy life.
3. Commentator (Posts: 2899; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
Cool beans! This coming after my Evo's confirmation of JB make for a good news day for me.
4. Nikolas.Oliver (banned) (Posts: 1574; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
I can play a playstation certified games now with my gnex
7. dicemoney (Posts: 57; Member since: 28 Mar 2011)
I down load the app on my HTC evo LTE and keep getting error message
11. Commentator (Posts: 2899; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
That's because it only runs on Android 4.1.
12. dicemoney (Posts: 57; Member since: 28 Mar 2011)
Oh okay thanks that one thing I hate about Android every thing is so all over the place and confusing
9. axllebeer (Posts: 270; Member since: 05 Apr 2011)
Going to give this a shot on my Evo LTE now. Sounds sweet!
13. XPERIA-KNIGHT (unregistered)
It would be a pleasure to get that on my htc droid incredible 4g lte :)