HTC director shoots down M8 image as a photoshopped fake
0. phoneArena 05 Feb 2014, 14:16 posted on
Earlier today, we passed along to you a photo allegedly showing the rear of the HTC M8. For those who have Rip Van Winkled their way past the last few weeks, the M8 is the sequel to the M7, which of course is the HTC One. The M8 could end up being called the HTC One 2 and the leaked photo that purportedly showed the back of the phone revealed a twin-sensor camera and a dual flash...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Finalflash (Posts: 2452; Member since: 23 Jul 2013)
Eh, I wouldn't be too surprised if that was a fake. But its not like it had bad info, I would have just left it as is to keep the interest going. This just scares me that they are trying to do damage control on raised expectations. Because if they deliver less than what that guy claimed....I mean are we looking at a Snapdragon 600 or something for the next model that they have to keep expectations lower than that guy's?
3. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
Good to hear because it was not very good looking. :)
5. CX3NT3_713 (Posts: 2098; Member since: 18 Apr 2011)
The upper camera would be the other 3Mp camera, haha
6. N.Reynolds (Posts: 257; Member since: 15 Feb 2011)
The "upper camera" is supposed to be a fingerprint scanner. Not a "upper camera".... you sound about as intelligent as your picture looks.
8. CX3NT3_713 (Posts: 2098; Member since: 18 Apr 2011)
No, just not as a geek as you are, that's all loser
7. XperiaOptimusOne (unregistered)
Looks real to me.