HTC devices held at customs in Germany over alleged 3G patent infringement
0. phoneArena 18 Feb 2013, 05:38 posted on
During a 3G patent damages trial held in Mannheim on Friday afternoon, HTC told the court that some of its devices that were supposed to be shipped into Germany were being held up at Customs after patent troll IPCom filed documents to have HTC's 3G compatible devices held up at the border; there is no shortage of HTC devices in Germany at the moment...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. rizevnarastek (Posts: 337; Member since: 06 Sep 2012)
Nice to hear devices already sent to dealers and carriers ;)
2. _Bone_ (Posts: 2145; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
Interesting. I wonder if the LTE group will manage to put Apple products infringing LTE patents on the hold.
3. dragonscourgex (Posts: 307; Member since: 16 Jan 2012)
Company like IPCom should be illegal.
4. rusticguy (Posts: 2828; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
HTC has slept with one paten t troll. Now every patent troll wants HTC :D