HTC countdown timer clicks down toward HTC One introduction on February 19th
0. phoneArena 13 Feb 2013, 13:20 posted on
A countdown timer on an HTC web site is clicking away the days , hours, minutes and seconds until the press event on February 19th that is believed to include the introduction of the HTC One; the new flagship model for the Taiwan manufacturer is said to include a 4.7 inch screen with a FHD resolution and an industry leading 468ppi pixel density...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4179; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
This phone is going to be WAY better than the Sony Xperia Z. This is the phone people should get this Spring, if not then get the Samsung Galaxy S IV.
The Sony Xperia Z is a bit disappointing.
2. Jeradiah3 (Posts: 1007; Member since: 11 Feb 2010)
Its ironic that 3 years ago, HTC beat up on Samsung in almost every category. 3 years ago in technology is like 50 years in human evolution lol
I dont know what they're going to do, but HTC has almost been a forethought recently. What I dont understand about HTC is the lack of battery life in their phones. I was very surprised that the DNA has the same MaH battery as the S3 AND its supposed to rival the Note II. I almost thought twice about my perception of HTC when the DNA came out, but the battery made me smh
9. AamirSIII (banned) (Posts: 187; Member since: 04 Oct 2012)
SAMSUNG was never beaten in any thing ever! they are the actual pioneers of lot of smartphone tech. they are the champ in reality since the beginning and the reason is BULK PRODUCTION and extreme investments in R&D
3. Captain_Doug (Posts: 759; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
Not sure I'd join your club this early. There's still the X-phone in the running for me.
6. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5480; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
A lot of propositions and zero arguments...
7. HDShatter (Posts: 1021; Member since: 17 Jan 2013)
The HTC one will be on par with the Xperia z. It is using an S4 pro, just keep lieing to yourself it will use a snapdragon 800. It is a smaller Droid DNA with a 13mp camera, your going to be very disappointed SuperAndroidEvo,
8. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5480; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
He is HTC Droid DNA owner which just can't come to terms that there is a new "sheriff in town" a.k.a. Sony Xperia Z. ;)
12. wendygarett (unregistered)
@superandroidevo I don't understand why are you keep criticize the Xperia z device because of the spec, and tend to ignore the build quality, some people really want these because of water resistance....
I'm currently own one x and it's still awesome, therefore I don't see a need to own second HTC device, I will get this for sure, and I expected Xperia z will be late for getting update so don't trying to get me away from these :)
I decided to pay Xperia z at discounted price ten month later since I ran out of money... I don't buy spec but the build quality of the product :)
4. arsenalfan411 (Posts: 6; Member since: 11 Jun 2012)
december 19th? lol. thank god it isn't that long! i want that guy in my pocket asap!
5. amiroo (Posts: 269; Member since: 03 Sep 2012)
ok there is good clock and better if it move faster ..wait for htc`s surprise..go htc!!
10. techguy22 (Posts: 227; Member since: 09 Aug 2012)
if they still dont use SD card slot, removeable battery, and advertise. its still wont sell
11. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6577; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
I'm still going to look at the competition. I'm still picking my XPERIA Z as my top pick. Just like to see what does HTC have to offer for their new SENSE 5.0 and besides I sell cell phones too.
13. nobodyknows (Posts: 2; Member since: 14 Feb 2013)
According to teasers it could be somewhat this...
14. nobodyknows (Posts: 2; Member since: 14 Feb 2013)
one more here...
15. irwan92 (Posts: 9; Member since: 12 Feb 2013)
come on..makes the clock ticking faster. I want to see this beast against lumia 920's camera.