HTC coming out of the doldrums, November sales up 23% sequentially
0. phoneArena 06 Dec 2012, 03:54 posted on
HTC might be turning the corner judging from its November sales results, which were up 23.3% sequentially compared to October. Revenue was still 31.4% less than November last year, but are edging up after four months of decline for the first time...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. MeoCao (unregistered)
It will be a huge injustice for HTC if consumers continue boycotting HTC phones, great efforts.
8. alouden (Posts: 206; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
Are customers boycotting? I did not realize this. Why?
2. tiara6918 (Posts: 1446; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
It's nice to hear that the sales results of htc are going up. If rumors are true, 2013 would be a good start for the company with that m7 phone
4. wendygarett (unregistered)
And my country is rocking the wp 8x... Cmom Nokia, release the lumia 920 in my country now!!
5. kevkyle (Posts: 71; Member since: 21 Oct 2012)
high hopes for HTC in 2013", )
..... just get things right the FIRST time (at launch) -
6. darkskoliro (Posts: 990; Member since: 07 May 2012)
Brilliant news :)) Plus I had a hands on look at the 8X finally, brilliant phone about 5x better in person!! Might buy one for my dad haha, he loves the design!
7. g2a5b0e (Posts: 2384; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
It's funny how figures & facts can be spun any number of ways to make your point. I just read an article about this on CNET that spun this story the opposite way.
9. gwuhua1984 (Posts: 1237; Member since: 06 Mar 2012)
CNET is comparing HTC's current revenue to previous years.
However, CNET did mention this. "November did improve upon the October month, when revenue was NT$17.2 billion, or $591.8 million."
It's still to soon to tell whether HTC is still struggling or not, we'll have to see if December go good for HTC.