HTC brings jazzy, colorful official One X cases
1. md227a (Posts: 137; Member since: 20 Mar 2012)
Not a bad looking case, but doesn't look like it will offer much protection.
8. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4166; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
This is mainly just to protect from daily scrapes, scratches, or bumps.
3. AndroidShiz (Posts: 154; Member since: 08 Nov 2011)
Nice. Looks perfect for me. I like thin cases that protect the phone from the average scrapes and bumps and maybe the occasional floor drop. I only switch to bigger cases when doing more rugged activities. Been rocking a thin case on my gsm Galaxy Sexus since day and phone still looks perfect. Of course if this is priced with Apple like pricing, (can't believe people buy those expensive bumpers from Apple that cost a penny to manufacturer probably) I'll buy something just as nice from eBay for practically nothing.
4. thelegend6657 (unregistered)
Kinda cool but I think the Black OneX looks good enough by itself
5. jaytai0106 (Posts: 1791; Member since: 30 Mar 2011)
I ordered a case for my pre-order One X. It's the S line case on eBay. It looks so much better than this :P
7. jeroome86 (Posts: 70; Member since: 12 Apr 2012)
Think the Otterbox commuter will offer more protection. But 40 bucks? Ouch.