HTC announces the Gramohorn II, an artist's vision of an audio dock for the HTC One
0. phoneArena 08 Nov 2013, 06:49 posted on
HTC UK has just announced the Gramohorn II, an unusual 3D-printed speaker dock for the HTC One. This audio enhancer looks like a modern art interpretation of the classic gramophone speakers used in the past. It was created by the British designer Justin Wolter during HTC's “Here's to Creativity” campaign, which celebrates the company's 17 years of innovation and breakthrough in the mobile industry...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. eisenbricher (Posts: 962; Member since: 09 Aug 2012)
I wonder why do people manufacture such products.. in fact why people even bother to buy things like these..
C'mon, it's just a HORN.
One can easily grab a second hand car for that metal horn's price.
3. tiara6918 (Posts: 1200; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
Looks like it's another luxury waste, who would pay for such a price?
5. Reluctant_Human (Posts: 753; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
If it were around $30 I would buy it but the price their asking for is ridiculous. I rather just just get someone to 3d print it for me.
6. the_s2 (Posts: 199; Member since: 22 Nov 2011)
People who got $8K to shell out on such an accessory use vertu's and gold iPhones, not HTC One's.
9. amats69 (Posts: 794; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
It is really a brilliant idea actually...but on that price?? it is a waste of money.
10. Shatter (Posts: 1747; Member since: 29 May 2013)
Phone speaker or $8000 home theater system... The choice is obvious.
11. linaresx (Posts: 44; Member since: 13 Jun 2013)
'Tis the horn of Helm Hammerhand. If I play it Gondor will come to my aid?