HTC announces Q4 2013 financial results – both revenue and expenses go down
0. phoneArena 10 Feb 2014, 10:03 posted on
HTC today disclosed its financial results for the last quarter of 2013. The revenue of the Taiwanese manufacturer for Q4 2013 has declined to $1.42 billion (NT$42.9 billion). This is a 28% drop in comparison with the same operating period in 2012, when HTC received $1.98 billion (NT$60 billion) in revenue. It is predicted that the first financial quarter of the current year will bring yet another drop in the company's revenue – it will plummet to values between $1.12 billion (NT$34 billion) and $1.19 billion (NT$36 billion), resulting in a predicted gross profit margin of 21.75% (+/- 0.25%)...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
HTC really need to Hold The Chance this year, good luck HTC!
7. vandroid (Posts: 323; Member since: 04 Sep 2012)
HTC keeps making mistakes if they fall under and are gone forever I won't be surprised
3. PapaSmurf (Posts: 9878; Member since: 14 May 2012)
With the Moto G and Nexus 5 on the market, anything below the $400 has severe competition.
4. CreeDiddy (Posts: 542; Member since: 04 Nov 2011)
It would be hilarious if Apple bought out Android with the exception of Samsung. They could do it. LOL!!!
5. easymomo (Posts: 91; Member since: 04 Jul 2012)
Start adding SD card and removal batteries to your phones and people who care about that like me will consider buying your phones.
6. keari (Posts: 20; Member since: 02 Jul 2013)
That's what you get when you give us ultrapixels, nonremovables and no sd slots and try to convince us with the best design.
8. andynaija (Posts: 671; Member since: 08 Sep 2012)
Well I mean the design is great, but I do agree with the other 3.