HTC and Verizon to hold event on November 13th to announce new device, possibly the HTC DROID DNA
0. phoneArena posted on 06 Nov 2012, 18:47
An invitation from HTC and Verizon for this coming Tuesday is expected to bring an announcement of a new device and many are hoping that it is the HTC DROID DNA that will be displayed to the public on November 13th; the event is being held in New York where another storm is due to hit on Wednesday...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
25. PhenomFaz posted on 07 Nov 2012, 01:50 0 0
I just hope instead of the droid DNA it turns out to be the HTC Nexus DNA....BAM you dont need roms then :)
However this phone is long overdue...c'mon already
2. knicks386 posted on 06 Nov 2012, 18:54 1 16
this phone would be amazing without HTC's sense
still impressive specs wise though
20. OptimusOne posted on 06 Nov 2012, 23:09 3 0
sense is awesome, incase you hate it then theres are these things called "custom roms"
21. nicholassss posted on 06 Nov 2012, 23:27 2 0
I cant think of any UI that hasnt gotten at least a little bit better of the last year or two.
Blur and Sense are both to the point where they're tolerable now, haha
7. declination posted on 06 Nov 2012, 19:21 9 0
i really like sense. can't wait for this device.
11. Owlet posted on 06 Nov 2012, 19:43 0 0
PH, you just posted a few hours ago the training sheet for verizon that clearly states 8MP. Still not sure whether it's 8 or 12? Do you just post and paste thise specs from your old articles?
15. Hemlocke posted on 06 Nov 2012, 20:19 1 2
If you buy one, keep a car battery handy to recharge. Honestly, the S4 Pro has not been shown to be the most efficient SoC (I'm going to learn to live with it on the Nexus 4), but this phone, albeit nice and ultimately specced, will be lucky to see 2.5 hours of screen time. That would be pretty awful, regardless of specs.
16. XPERIA-KNIGHT posted on 06 Nov 2012, 20:26 1 0
i think it'll fair slightly better than what you think but we'll jus have to see.......if its that bad then HTC would seriously need to rethink things........O and about the Nexus 4, you can remove the battery if you really wanted to, just use a screw driver according to an earlier article by PA.....The LG nexus 4 honestly will be one of the best phones ever in my opinion.........and factoring in the price for it will make it that much more sweet!
17. Joshing4fun posted on 06 Nov 2012, 21:11 4 0
Htc, this is the phone that'll get you back in the game. Its like the Evo all over again. Which is a good thing.
18. Kronic (banned) posted on 06 Nov 2012, 22:00 0 4
Hopefully sense will not slow down this phone.
19. XPERIA-KNIGHT posted on 06 Nov 2012, 22:07 3 0
sense is lighter than it use to be bro and with a quad core snapdragon S4 processor and jelly bean under the hood i dont think "slow" would be any wheres arouND ;)
22. androiddownsouth posted on 06 Nov 2012, 23:46 2 0
Looking at the specs the only thing that will slow this phone down will be the connection speed lol
23. KingKurogiii posted on 07 Nov 2012, 00:42 2 2
it's an exciting phone but there's just too many battery draining properties about this phone to make it practical to own unless you have an Arc Reactor in your Chest you can plug it up to. i'm still pretty confident in my 1-2 punch plan using the MAXX HD and the Nexus 10. longevity, reliability, vast storage space & build quality in one hand along with immense power, a killer display & the benefits of the Nexus name in the other. i can't lose.
27. KingKurogiii posted on 07 Nov 2012, 03:42 0 1
oh so i'm fooling myself huh?
perhaps you should enlighten me.
28. Owlet posted on 07 Nov 2012, 05:38 0 1
30. alouden posted on 09 Nov 2012, 06:41 0 0
We will know about the battery life soon enough. Both are reputable phone brands. I think that with the increased battery capacity (to 2500) and other changes the battery life will be better. But perhaps not the significant improvement we are hoping for.