HTC Windows Phone 8X preorder price pegged at $649 SIM-free, 8S competitive, too
0. phoneArena posted on 25 Sep 2012, 08:38
The midrange HTC 8S goes down much further, to $365 equivalent on preorder there as well. Thus, while the Lumia 920 pricing leak is rather fishy, at least HTC's handset seem to be priced very competitively. We can only benefit as users if that is Microsoft's and the WP8 makers strategy for gaining traction this holiday season...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
6. bobfreking55 posted on 25 Sep 2012, 09:11 3
why? (don't answer because it's Apple)
9. wendygarett posted on 25 Sep 2012, 09:22 2
Retina, 7.6mm slim and light, Facebook and Twitter inegration :)
12. dexter_jdr posted on 25 Sep 2012, 10:37 10
oh wow! facebook and twitter integration!!! (sarcasm)
13. wendygarett posted on 25 Sep 2012, 10:49 2
Actually Windows phone also have that,
17. dexter_jdr posted on 26 Sep 2012, 08:53 0
no wendy... just no... *facepalm
15. Berzerk000 posted on 25 Sep 2012, 13:47 1
What's so special about Retina? It's just an LCD IPS panel with a high resolution. Doesn't stack up to (new) SA HD and S-LCD2 HD.
14. StephenGalop posted on 25 Sep 2012, 11:40 1
Dont bother replying, once you see "wendygarett" you should just thumb down.
3. platformwars posted on 25 Sep 2012, 08:58 1
Good One HTC... now trying to get the profits by volumes rather than keeping the price high.. HTC makes amazing phones.. been a fan of them since the HTC Touch days.. Hope this strategy works in their favour.
4. ryq24 posted on 25 Sep 2012, 09:03 1
lumia 920 for us$515! hope its true. that's a reasonable price. will wait for it instead of htc 8x.
7. kreneo posted on 25 Sep 2012, 09:12 0
Guys hope u can all read....... its not in USD, its in GBP!
HTC 8s Might cost around $350, it aint that cheap!
8. Mohamed_Abdulkareem posted on 25 Sep 2012, 09:21 1
HTC Windows Phone 8X up for preorder on Expansys UK for the equivalent of $512 SIM-free
The midrange HTC 8S goes down much further, to $290 equivalent on preorder
10. RaKithAPeiRiZ posted on 25 Sep 2012, 09:26 2
Its no wonder that Nokia is trying to sue HTC , they cant sell their lumias for this kind of sim free prices
11. cornerofthemoon posted on 25 Sep 2012, 09:33 2
Either the new Nokia Lumia 820 or the HTC 8S will be my next phone because I need micro SD. Whichever one makes it to T-Mobile first.
16. jimjam posted on 25 Sep 2012, 20:16 0
UK prices are always ridiculous compared to the US ones. Even factoring in the nearly triple sales tax there is always a hugh price difference. I wouldn't be surprised to see the American pricing at $450 for the 8X and $250 for the 8S.