HTC Ville details leaked
0. phoneArena posted on 09 Nov 2011, 10:35
It looks like the HTC Edge isn't the only HTC superphone on the horizon. There will also be a device codenamed the HTC Ville which will launch with Sense 4.0 as well as Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. rendHELL posted on 09 Nov 2011, 10:35 4 0
why not go for QUAD core? or multi core to keep up with the competition??
8. bigdawg23 posted on 09 Nov 2011, 11:02 5 0
Its a Dual Core, Version four of the Snapdragon.
14. Krishaun27 posted on 09 Nov 2011, 19:49 1 0
Why not rope a rotary phone to your boxy desktop and strap it to your back like a Jansport!???
Who the fuk cares, Im sure the phone will very capable.
16. KParks23 posted on 04 Jan 2012, 18:26 0 0
competition.. what competition?? like others said its a s4 chip this thing will be way more powerful than anything thats out now and the all metal pic of the phone is sexy as hell.
2. jackhammeR posted on 09 Nov 2011, 10:39 4 0
WHAT competition? it has S4 chip so it should be pretty darn fast.
3. rendHELL posted on 09 Nov 2011, 10:45 2 0
they are releasing quad core for phones next year right?? why dont htc get some too?
12. Rayzin posted on 09 Nov 2011, 13:55 0 0
The HTC Edge has already been rumored to have the Tegra 3 Kal El quad core processor.
4. jackhammeR posted on 09 Nov 2011, 10:50 2 0
They will release it next year. Dual cores are powerful enough at this moment.
You want to have polished phone or prototype? It takes time to familirize with new technology and make it work properly.
5. jasongohjr posted on 09 Nov 2011, 10:54 1 0
they are getting it, but a phone takes time to be properly tested before they are being sold.. So quad core will most probably be out at mid 2012 :D with concept coming up at early 2012
6. rendHELL posted on 09 Nov 2011, 10:56 2 0
hmmmm.... yeah i guess you guys are right... we must wait patiently because we also dont want phone that are technologically advance then it will have have problems in the future... we dont want to rush them i guess...
7. jackhammeR posted on 09 Nov 2011, 10:59 2 0
We shall see Edge from HTC and if it works, door to quad core future will be open]
9. KingKurogiii posted on 09 Nov 2011, 11:07 2 0
this looks like the old Incredible S/2 rendering but whatever. i'll look forward to seeing this and it's MSM8960's performance.
10. Leodrade posted on 09 Nov 2011, 11:34 1 0
Well that's strange, the Edge which is supposedly better than the Ville has capacitive buttons but the Ville doesn't, if this remains correct it would be a big mistake from HTC, because a all black front with that beautiful metal backing would surely look awesome
11. Orbitman posted on 09 Nov 2011, 11:47 1 0
an HTC phone with a Super AMOLED screen?! hecks yeah!
13. ardent1 posted on 09 Nov 2011, 19:02 0 0
I give it 6 months before another android manfucturer makes a knockoff of this version. Maybe 3-4 months if the low-end android OEM is highly motivated. It's amazing this race of how the HTC and Samsungs are racing to bring out new products because of the speed of the knockoff.
Again, I am not saying the knockoff will be the same, but copying the specs like 4.3" qHD superamoled display or a dual-core Snapdragon S4 or even the 8 mm thickness is child's play for the knock off artist. These main land chinese companies are very creative when making knock offs.
15. aztaxia12295 posted on 10 Nov 2011, 19:23 0 0
is this the phone we saw earlier in the year which was said to be the nexus?