HTC Vigor shows up listed on a retailer's website
0. phoneArena 15 Aug 2011, 04:51 posted on
Boy, that HTC Vigor is sure shaping up to be one beast of a smartphone, if its rumored specs are to be believed, of course. With a 1.5GHz dual-core processor and a 4.3-inch display boasting...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. osanilevich (Posts: 284; Member since: 29 Sep 2009)
that is one hell of a phone! and it doesn't look too bad either. definitely going to be my next one
2. xenover (Posts: 174; Member since: 27 May 2011)
beats by dr. dre technology!???
am I the only one who WTF'd after reading this ?
3. oldschool (unregistered)
its pretty old news already. i think they made the collaboration announcement around 8/12 ish.. i think.. but still so awesome
4. rex0422 (Posts: 30; Member since: 12 Aug 2011)
i think this will hv the dr. dre technology built-in. anyways, again, what a beast! beast, beast, beast!!! this will DEFINITELY be my next phone!!!
5. whydelilahwhy? (unregistered)
why do people get so excited over specs? there is almost nothing to do when you have the specs on android. the only thing is tegra zone which is pretty cool but ultimately android needs a better more professional development community aswell as a lot less fragmentation before i ever buy another android phone.
7. Joshing4fun (Posts: 1232; Member since: 13 Aug 2010)
I think the screen is much more impressive than the processor. The screen is gonna be awesome from the moment you look at it while the processor probably won't be any noticeably faster than the sensation or other dual core phones.
8. anirudhshirsat97 (Posts: 408; Member since: 24 May 2011)
i think htc vs samsung will be the new apple vs rest of the pack in a couple of months...
cant imagine how a super amoled plus hd screen will look on the gs3 or how beautifull the sense ui will be on this one........!
9. superguy (Posts: 293; Member since: 15 Jul 2011)
I'd really only be interested if I could get it without Sense, or if there was a decent cooked ROM that updated regularly without it.
Sense worked well in the old WinMo days when it added a lot of functionality that wasn't present in WinMo 6.x, but now that I'm experiencing it on Droid, I find it annoying more than anything else.
I wish Sense could be optional out of the box. Right now, that puts me with Samsung or Moto for choices.
I'll probably get flamed for this, so flame on. :D
11. tshow84 (Posts: 65; Member since: 11 Jun 2009)
it is optional...there are many home screen alternatives in the market that completely cover sense, launcher pro for example...
17. superguy (Posts: 293; Member since: 15 Jul 2011)
I tried Launcher Pro. While it was better, it still left a lot of Sense in tact underneath in the apps. Just don't like the look and feel - personal preference.
13. ngo2dd (Posts: 896; Member since: 08 Jul 2011)
If you like Moto or Samsung software then you have some issue.
10. Thump3rDX17 (Posts: 2160; Member since: 10 May 2010)
it's a good looking successor to the Thunderbolt i suppose. o:
14. Sentenious (Posts: 1; Member since: 15 Aug 2011)
this looks awesome! Definitely getting this once it comes out.
15. cnwwyo (Posts: 126; Member since: 26 May 2011)
confused about how "it looks awesome". most of them look alike just with a diff name and guts.
16. JD (unregistered)
is it just me or did the article realy say beats audio? =D