HTC Titan may launch as part of a buy one, get one free promotion for AT&T
0. phoneArena posted on 12 Oct 2011, 19:16
Thanks to a screenshot obtained from Microsoft’s Windows Phone Facebook page that has since been pulled down, it appears AT&T may be ready to offer the HTC Titan as part of a buy one, get one free promo when it launches…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. HMMMM (unregistered) posted on 12 Oct 2011, 19:48 0 0
2. ikjoiu posted on 12 Oct 2011, 19:53 0 0
i wish i could but im on sprint and all ready have the evo 3d
3. Jyakotu posted on 12 Oct 2011, 20:58 1 0
Sexy piece of work. Can't wait to see how it preforms.
4. Phaze0085 posted on 12 Oct 2011, 21:24 1 0
In the words of Stone Cold, thats a big HELL YEA!!!
5. snowgator posted on 12 Oct 2011, 21:55 0 0
Just get it in peoples hands. Same with the Focus S. Build an audience. Get word of mouth out. By the time Nokia's hit the shores, ensure they are aware of WP. Imagine the momentum they could build by the time W8 is ready to roll out.
6. humboldt1 (unregistered) posted on 12 Oct 2011, 23:03 0 0
Sprint continues to disappoint me with their lack of WP7 options.
Titans nice but ill stay with my arrive until there are a little better specs,plus I've been staying with HTC for the last few phones,I want to see some of the other makers options coming out
Definitely sticking with WP7 and beyond over the other 2 mainstream options