HTC Titan breaks cover, offers 4.7 inches of display real estate
0. phoneArena 01 Sep 2011, 13:33 posted on
The HTC Titan, powered by Windows Phone Mango, was just officially unveiled by the manufacturer. It packs a massive 4.7-inch WVGA display and is powered by a 1.5GHz Qualcomm chipset...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. iKingTrust (banned) (Posts: 716; Member since: 27 Jul 2011)
Im not too let down about the 'resolution of only 480 by 800 pixels' becuase how much more clear do we need to be?
Nice phone though. Im just not a windows person. I would like to see it run android.
2. paleontologist (unregistered)
480 x 800 doesn't look as clear as the screen size increases. imagine having a 24" monitor with 1024 x 768?
3. Mooooo (Posts: 212; Member since: 27 Aug 2011)
Whoa! This reminds me of the past (1980s) when cassette boom boxes got so big that you were carrying a super boom box! And the person looked small in comparison to it.
4. CX3NT3_713 (Posts: 2016; Member since: 18 Apr 2011)
Wow!! Cell phones were getting smaller and thinner,, now their getting bigge n bigger :|
6. quakan (Posts: 1257; Member since: 02 Mar 2011)
next year they'll be offering a phone the size of an iPad
7. captn3x (Posts: 43; Member since: 08 Aug 2011)
I can see that happening. Think about it. Put your sim card into your ipad in the morning, grab your blue tooth headset, and head to work. when you get home from work, drop your sim card into your iphone and head out onto the town. I know a few people that would be all for that.