HTC Titan breaks cover, offers 4.7 inches of display real estate
1. iKingTrust (banned) posted on 01 Sep 2011, 13:44 0 0
Im not too let down about the 'resolution of only 480 by 800 pixels' becuase how much more clear do we need to be?
Nice phone though. Im just not a windows person. I would like to see it run android.
2. paleontologist (unregistered) posted on 01 Sep 2011, 13:50 1 0
480 x 800 doesn't look as clear as the screen size increases. imagine having a 24" monitor with 1024 x 768?
3. Mooooo posted on 01 Sep 2011, 14:46 3 0
Whoa! This reminds me of the past (1980s) when cassette boom boxes got so big that you were carrying a super boom box! And the person looked small in comparison to it.
4. CX3NT3_713 posted on 01 Sep 2011, 20:15 0 0
Wow!! Cell phones were getting smaller and thinner,, now their getting bigge n bigger :|
6. quakan posted on 01 Sep 2011, 22:23 0 0
next year they'll be offering a phone the size of an iPad
7. captn3x posted on 03 Sep 2011, 15:02 0 0
I can see that happening. Think about it. Put your sim card into your ipad in the morning, grab your blue tooth headset, and head to work. when you get home from work, drop your sim card into your iphone and head out onto the town. I know a few people that would be all for that.