HTC ThunderBolt very close to receiving OTA update from Verizon
0. phoneArena 30 Apr 2011, 06:37 posted on
A pdf file posted on Big Red's web site tells the world that the HTC ThunderBolt is about to receive an OTA upgrade that fixes a variety of minor bugs and adds some improvements to the device...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. jogutier (Posts: 324; Member since: 12 Feb 2010)
I've been hearing a rumor for gingerbread. Where is it? Lol
9. jogutier (Posts: 324; Member since: 12 Feb 2010)
What I find strange is that I didn't have any 3g issues till after this storuly broke. WTH VERIZON!
2. mr.verizon (unregistered)
Whens the official Skype video chst feature coming?
3. beatlesfan (Posts: 150; Member since: 03 Mar 2011)
I was really hoping to see the official Skype on this update or at least Google chat with video
4. TheFunnyMan (Posts: 77; Member since: 26 Jan 2011)
Chances are that Skype is released with the Gingerbread update, but this update should go a long way in fixing a majority of the little things that annoy Thunderbolt owners (maybe even optimize some of the battery issues?).
5. Silly Trolls smh (unregistered)
Shout out to the low life with two accounts thumbs downing everyone's comments.
6. KParks23 (Posts: 459; Member since: 13 Oct 2010)
i was thinking the same thing what a loser ill give everyone a thumbs up to bring it back lol
7. jherz6 (Posts: 215; Member since: 23 May 2008)
Fix the battery life probllem any other upgrade is useless without it.
8. Rich (unregistered)
I ALREADY USE SKYPE VIDEO CHAT ON THE THUNDERBOLT... my phone is not rooted either. just a stock thunderbolt. the app leaked out. go to google and search 'thunderbolt video chat help' its like the 2nd article. you can download it right to ur phone by scanning the QR barcode.
PS: the skype video works great.
10. jogutier (Posts: 324; Member since: 12 Feb 2010)
Ive been using the one from the market, cause the one that leaked had bigs. O' and yes it supports video chat.